Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face, Tits, Ass, or Personality?

• Thread starter DeathIsSalvation
  • Start date

Face, Tits, Ass, or Personality?

• Total voters
as long as she's noodle its all good

but to answer your question

tiddies4life

I don't fucking know but if I had a gun pointed at my skull I would choose tits.

Face and personality is the most important to me, because I want a serious long term relationship.
As long as their ass and tits are well proportioned relative to the rest of their body, then that is fine with me.

But overall I would say face/personality > tits > ass

Last edited:
TITS, if she ugly i can put an paper bag on her head

If she is a shitty person then I would see no point in dating her at all regardless of her physical attractiveness

Ass >face>personality>Tits

Good Ass = breeding material

No Face for my face
No Tits for my face
No Butts for my face
No pERsoynality for my face

Funnily enough as much as IT goes on about personality the only ones who'd actually care about that would be us. Id expect a toilet to be chaste and loyal. I know none are but I'm a truecel wizard anyway so whatever standard I have is irrelevant I could chase landwhales and burn victims and id still get rejected.

Just not fat, black, or bitch

What is the context here? LTR?

the whole package

based pick, I'd swap the tits and ass tho
Seems like the obvious ordering for an LTR if you ask me. However you order the last two is a matter of whether you're a tits man or an ass man. No biggie really.

Seems like the obvious ordering for an LTR if you ask me. However you order the last two is a matter of whether you're a tits man or an ass man. No biggie really.
Do you value LTR or sex more?

Personality, TeeHee!

Face and personality is the most important to me, because I want a serious long term relationship.
As long as their ass and tits are well proportioned relative to the rest of their body, then that is fine with me.

Face is most important but perky boobs and nice toned asses aren't bad.

Face-tits-personality-ass

I prefer thin women with attractive faces, I find their mouths as hot as a pussy :ahegao:

hardest choice of my life. Butterface foids are lowkey sexy

Personality, TeeHee!
Only intellectual mammoths understand that face is objectively the most important factor. But contrary to popular belief here, personality plays a more significant role in establishing meaningful, long-lasting bonds than physical attractiveness; this is true, even though personality preferences are subjective and thus more arbitrary as we are not just mindlessly and exclusively drawn to one single archetype like females are with sociopathic dark triad assholes/sportsball tallfags.

After all, how is a relationship even going to work in the first place if the girl isn't at the very least enjoyable to be around outside of how she looks? That being said, according to the comments in this thread, I doubt that a lot of people here have even given this much thought to compatibility because most inklers hate the idea of even just simply having a conversation with a female, which makes sense given that they aren't fond of talking to us either.

u should vote mab I'm curious what u think

Last edited: