Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakecel larping here as "low functioning autist"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Can't find the message but JFL if you're gonna larp at least make it believable. A low functioning autistic guy can't do almost anything by himself much less participating in a forum and having a discussion with other people. High functioning autistcels yes we have many in the forum but low functioning is special needs tier no way they could be on .is.

I might be low functioning who knows.

Fuck off me faggots

Can't find the message but JFL if you're gonna larp at least make it believable. A low functioning autistic guy can't do almost anything by himself much less participating in a forum and having a discussion with other people. High functioning autistcels yes we have many in the forum but low functioning is special needs tier no way they could be on .is.
Over for low functioning autistcels :cryfeels:

I hate "autists" so much. Most of them aren't even diagnosed and they use it as an excuse for everything.
Dude, your "autism" isn't the reason why you haven't showered in 2 weeks or why you don't want to leave your moms basement.

You're considered "high functioning" if you can use a computer
Well its determined by level of support. The problem with that is there is no support available so its kind of hard to tell what that means. I know I cant work, so getting NEETbucks sounds like pretty significant support. I also cant drive and have failed many job training programs.
@EgyptianNiggerKANG said he was mid functioning.

Last edited:
This kind of proves the theory which myself & others have, which basically amounts to the fact that the biggest trucels alive aren't here & likely don't even know of the terminology Incel, blackpill, etc.

This kind of proves the theory which myself & others have, which basically amounts to the fact that the biggest trucels alive aren't here & likely don't even know of the terminology Incel, blackpill, etc.
A low functioning autist probably doesn't even care about dating or sex. So while they might have truecel looks I don't really consider them incels. Just give them their hyperfixations and they're happy like children.

I haven't seen many people claiming to be low functional autists.

Doesn’t sound like a theory, sounds like facts.

Doesn’t sound like a theory, sounds like facts.
Well, some wouldn't believe it but who knows.

And just think about it: Someone who is so disabled they can't see, can't type, etc. & require constant care 24/7 wouldn't have the abilities to even learn what they are.

A low functioning autist probably doesn't even care about dating or sex. So while they might have truecel looks I don't really consider them incels. Just give them their hyperfixations and they're happy like children.
:yes::yes:

Well, some wouldn't believe it but who knows.

And just think about it: Someone who is so disabled they can't see, can't type, etc. & require constant care 24/7 wouldn't have the abilities to even learn what they are.
They wouldn’t believe it because they haven’t thought about it enough.