Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid elementary teacher caught making out with 5th grader 3 months before wedding

Great, now even 5th-graders mog us.

SO Unfair should of been me making out with her fuck

Modern women would rather fuck a literal child than an adult sub5 male, this is unacceptable

Why don't these reports utilize the terms "grooming," "harassment," "rape," or even "sexual assault?" When it comes to female teachers

Modern women would rather fuck a literal child than an adult sub5 male, this is unacceptable
agreed, but foids will be foids

Women will fuck only chads, children, dogs, bears, but never sub5s.

Why don't these reports utilize the terms "grooming," "harassment," "rape," or even "sexual assault?" When it comes to female teachers
To be fair, they do talk about "first-degree child sexual assault". Now I wonder if this charge is gonna ruin her career forever like it would a man's.

The child enjoyed touching his female teacher inappropriately. He liked it. That little shit knew what he was doing. He knew it was wrong

Because of the hundreds of years of oppression you men put us in silly inkie!!!

She is also accused of telling the child how much she enjoyed him touching her and “making out,” the charging documents state.
:feelshaha:
Imagine a 10 year old is feeling up and making out with your fiancée.
He's being cucked by a literal small boy.

Probably didn't even hug her then-fiance.

Chads are mogging grown men straight out of the womb.

Most child sex abusers are school teachers.

Fucking brutal

A kid born in 2013 is already life mogging us to oblivion

She liked being intimate with the child more than her adult fiance
The child just had a good personality and respected women.

Many such cases. These people are far more likely to abuse kids than priests, who have gotten a lot of grief.

Great, now even 5th-graders mog us.

Her fiancee was a solid chadlite too
It's ovER

imagine ever getting with a wide framed (caused a lot by arm fat which is a sign of low impulse control), brick skull woman

ofc he has betabux phenotype too

p
Not even white chadlites are safe
"chadlite"

his bones and features are average except his eye area which is literally below avg

only thing he has going for him is hairline and colouring (doesnt even help you after a certain age or if ur that unmasculine)

no wonder he got cucked

Like she likes you you like her your lucky

p

"chadlite"

his bones and features are average except his eye area which is literally below avg

only thing he has going for him is hairline and colouring (doesnt even help you after a certain age or if ur that unmasculine)

no wonder he got cucked
Yep, some niggas on here don't know how to rate.

It's criminal.

dude imma level 26 khhv who hates society so much that i'm probably a vol cel

"not all men but always a man" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

females can do no wrong obviously

If this was a man hed be publicly executed, shell be back to teaching in 2 months tops with no repercussions