Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid stoned to death

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-

:smonk:

Packwatch stupid whore:feelsLSD::smonk:

Based Sharia- we need this in White countries

Kek

What did she do?

Last edited:
Hey foids I got something hard for you

Rock hard

(Video game)

crazy how this exact same female would be living like royalty had she been born a couple hundred miles to the west

London is looking a little different than I remember it

Take this to the west also what'd she do? Cheat on her hubby?

Now make it quick while it's still warm :feelsdevil:

We need this in the west

cant believe this bunch of insane people are taking over the west :fuk:

They're just looksmaxxers trying to facesmash her with rocks to improve her facial aesthetics

What's even the point?

Very based, I love the Taliban

Kek

What did she do?
Most likely adultery.

Honestly feel bad for the foid despite my hatred for foids and especially cheating foids. She most likely didn't even pretend to love her husband in the first place -- it was simply an arrangement she had no say in. She probably went fucking insane, getting touched every day by some subhuman and decided fuck this I'm gonna date someone who isn't complete genetic shit.

And ends up getting fucking stoned. JFL.

Inceldom discussed

cant believe this bunch of insane people are taking over the west :fuk:
Germany will soon be like this in 10 years.

Your politicians are all money hoarders and kiddy fiddlers.

And women vote for these animals to be their neighbours.

Most likely adultery.

Honestly feel bad for the foid despite my hatred for foids and especially cheating foids. She most likely didn't even pretend to love her husband in the first place -- it was simply an arrangement she had no say in. She probably went fucking insane, getting touched every day by some subhuman and decided fuck this I'm gonna date someone who isn't complete genetic shit.

Go fuck yourself. They are ready to be touched by 'subhumans' for the right amount. If they are not ready to be touched by 'subhumans', they are NOT entitled to male labour and resources. You could feel bad for her without going on a foid-worshipping musing. Fuck off back to some 'le based white men' corner of the internet where you circlejerk with the others about how much better you treat your foids.

Spoiled fuckers like you should be ostracised from the comforts of the modern world men achieved, who display this sort of moral faggotry in relation to foids and take the so-called "subhuman men's" work for granted. It was the same 'subhumans' who built the burj khalifa, not the chads which you obviously wish every night you were, where foids (whores) go to twerk and earn clout online.

It's not the foids, but guys like you who I wish the worst fate in human history upon. I do sincerely hope it comes true this time. Stupid foid worshipping pieces of shits like you are the major cause of male sufferings.

Last edited:
you are not entitled to your life sweaty

I wish this happened to the bitch who sent me to prison a decade ago

Gotta hand it to her, she got hit 500 times in the head with some really large rocks. Females can take a beating.

Last edited:
Most likely adultery.

Kys infiltrator

Before you niggers feel bad:

These foids probably did something that deserved it, such as premarital sex and cheating.

Not bad, but I would have preferred it happen to a white foid.
I give this video 2 stones out of five.

Most likely adultery.

adultery? so the case is justified then

Infiltrator
?? Are you fucking retarded? They are the infiltrators. What do you think it will happen to the west when they become majority? Look at what they do with their own females. I dont want even to think about what they are going to do with us.

WHores getting what they deserve

It's funny how they keep her hijab on place while killing her.
supreme gentlemens
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

?? Are you fucking retarded? They are the infiltrators. What do you think it will happen to the west when they become majority? Look at what they do with their own females. I dont want even to think about what they are going to do with us.
No, you are a normie infiltrator because you are so soy about this foid getting stoned to death

:soy::soy::soy::kys:

I don't see them pulling boys out of the house and putting them into meat-grinders. The white halo is real. We know you don't give a shit about your fellow JBW brothers being killed. Less competition for you if muslimcels killed some chads. Your heart ached because it was a foid and you're using that to perform moral faggotry.

we need this worldwide