Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fois are perfect test subject for scientists and ruling class

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
They are addicted to raw creampies
They are on constant birth control drug
They literally put copper wire up their cunt and arm implant to dose chemicals up blood stream

They are perfectly fine being on pills 24/7

Perfect bots for scientists to experiment on
Foid bots be like:
Screenshot 20240505 084504 Chrome
Screenshot 20240505 084508 Chrome
Screenshot 20240505 084513 Chrome

and if all else fails, they have no issue with straight up murdering their babies.

foids will inject experimental hormone altering devices into them without question if it means unlimited raw sex with random men

and if all else fails, they have no issue with straight up murdering their babies.
And they call us men evil

The worst thing is that these birth control goes towards the ocean, which then gets re-absorbed in our drinking water. Birth control is estrogenic to men btw

Basically foids could be useful as rats for experiment (in roblox)

They are really bizarre animals.

Lmao I was telling my mom and sister this. I said I would never listen to women because they are so easily tricked by Jews and constantly on some kind of jewpills (birth control, antidepressants, pain relievers)/putting Jew chemicals on their skin.
My mom agreed and my sister said I was schizo

My sister told me she stopped taking birth control for about a year now and she's so surprised how much of an effect it has had on her emotions, weight, hormones. She said she had been taking it since her late teens so it will take a while for her body and hormones to get back to natural levels.
Seriously foids are the perfect Jewish sheep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back