Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Girls births at 18 and is begging for attention on r/Looksmaxxing

Jfl at troondit legit a cesspit of liars and retards

That subreddit is cucked. Full of retarded millennials and late zoomers trying to look hip.

She'll be a single mom in a year.

Shes no 18 looks 30 Jfl

Also idk what flexing a child does

no sane man wants to raise another mans child

"First impression"
Whore
Goblin ass looking baby
ugly white whore with asian chinky ass looking eyes, her looksmatch is rotting here

18 is a good age to have children at least the baby is white

I don't understand, why would she post on that subreddit

Apparently she 18 while the man that impregnated her is 21
She looks like Bogdanoff

That child is a future .is member

This looks like an AI generated image

looks more than twice her age jfl

18 going on 35

Looks 40 and it's over for her son already

Apparently she 18 while the man that impregnated her is 21
The man that impregnated her
:chad: : "Shit. I told you to abort that thing. See you, bitch. I gotta go work on my pullout"
:foidSoy:: "But I thought if I got pregnant you would stay!"
Then she applies for all sorts of welfare and somebody else is paying to raise this bastard son of Chad's.

18 is a good age to have children at least the baby is white
These people I doubt are qualified to be parents. Over for the baby. A girl I knew from my highschool has a three year old son that she leaves with her chain-smoker and drug-addict aunt so she can go clubbing three times a week and pumped with all different flavors of Chad load. She's 22 years old.

It makes me sick thinking about it. And this does happen regularly in our degenerate society. I will try forget about it, because there's nothing you or I can do to stop it.

Looks 40 and it's over for her son already
I was thinking that. Though, instantly I have doubts about how well attractiveness can be predicted from a baby that's only a year old. One thing I have noted is that the eye-shape is static and present from birth, and the baby's does not look so great.

28F larping as an 18F

Then she applies for all sorts of welfare and somebody else is paying to raise this bastard son of Chad's.
Ragefuel.
I hate being reminded that chad gets to run around pumping and dumping all the pussy he wants consequence free and I somehow have to pay for it. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

18F? You cannot convince me that isn’t a used up 30 year old bitch.

Jfl at troondit legit a cesspit of liars and retards
that site is either very useful info around tech, piracy, etc or mental asylum and literal sewers of human trash.