Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have you ever got into a fight?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Physical fight where there was blood.

Ive been in 2 and many others but they werent as serious.

Kiddos reading, always fight if you get physically bullied at school.

No but i have hit one of my bullies in the face and i got the choice to either stay or leave and behave even tho bullies bullied me.

Its like, just because I stood up for MYSELF that act itself was "BAD" Even tho naturally its good because i show im not to be bullied"

But apparantly my "ACT" of self defense because person wouldnt stop following me and making fun of my family name,

I got sent home and he was not even expelled THE FUCK?

Sent home because i agreed to it, FUCK staying there and get bullied.

Then there was a fatter bigger one almost a meter taller than me, Scary big man.
Kept talking about me being retarded jew looking N word whatever, But he wasnt the worst
as he wasnt always there, The worst was the ginger kid, I swear he should fucking kill himself!

Unrelated to the story.

i would kill him if there was no laws, I would tie him up and shove a blade in both his feet like call of duty what happened to frank woods, I would then tell him, How does it feel walking after me now, Tell me my name! WHO AM I? Afterwards i would bandage it, Tie him up again and let him rot till he dies, or feed him to then further torture him.

We need a purge.

Last edited:
Yeah, broke a bully’s nose once, also stabbed him with a pencil. I got more cowardly as I got older though and fought less, for good reason. My ugly ass would get locked up easily.

7-8 years ago

Yeah, broke a bully’s nose once, also stabbed him with a pencil. I got more cowardly as I got older though and fought less.
Based, You should break more noses, Mine is completely fucked. Give them a Lonelyus.

Yeah, broke a bully’s nose once, also stabbed him with a pencil. I got more cowardly as I got older though and fought less, for good reason. My ugly ass would get locked up easily.
Based

Yes. If you haven't because you don't know how, then learn, but don't go seeking out fights. Violence is the last resort, and should only be used in self-defence. If you're going to go there, be as prepared as you can be once you cross that line.

Yeah I have. Won them because I fight like my life is depending on it

Fakecel if you ever won a physical fight in your life that isn't against a foid

Yeah with my drunktard father. I whooped him pretty good multiple times throughout the years.

Yeah with my drunktard father. I whooped him pretty good multiple times throughout the years.
based. i wish i would have punched the shit out of my father while he was still alive.

ive been in at least 20, lost most of them because im so small and didnt know how to fight at the time.

since then ive been boxing for about 3 years and have sparred hundreds of rounds. i can punch very hard now even though im small, and can block punches with ease.

it feels good to look back at all the fights i lost, and know that if i fought those same people again today, i would beat the living shit out of most of them.

Yes but I don't think there was blood.

Thanks, was he also an alcoholic?
yeah, used all kinds of other drugs too. i only met him for the first time when i was 16. had thought my mother was lying about how much of a scumbag he was, but she was telling the truth

yeah, used all kinds of other drugs too. i only met him for the first time when i was 16. had thought my mother was lying about how much of a scumbag he was, but she was telling the truth
I’m sorry you had to go through that. My father was just an aggressive alcoholic that would get in my face if I disagreed with what he was talking about. my mother and I had to put up with his drunk ramblings all day, especially during the Covid lockdowns he was ruthless with his drinking. last fight I had with him was probably the most brutal as I almost chocked him to death (i did MMA/BJJ in the past) the police was called and they took him away.