Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel have you ever met someone online/gaming ego so high you wanna kill him so bad

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
like bros ego so high and shits on you think he's the greatest ever in casual mode

Last edited:
Way too many times

There was this dark triad chad , i hated that faggot so much ,he was so evil and got the girls

@Puppeter tbh u on war thunder

foids think its some ultimate flex to kill a male on a game

yeah I had a race today and some idiot rammed into me and then i fell behind but catched up and rammed him far out of a corner and he completely lost his shit and took illegal shortcuts etc to get to rammed me (failed all the time) and was disqualified after too many penalties
i wish i could just shoot people through my monitor

This is why i cheat on every single game i play, to shit in normies. Only sense of control and power i ever get.

like bros ego so high and shits on you think he's the greatest ever in casual mode
Yeah I already wanna kill them if they say
" fr bro ayo yuh yuh I'm a stinky nigger"

There is nothing that I hate more than a narcissitic person. Makes me wanna rip their faces like my avi.