Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hitler was our only salvation, now that we are without him, we will all be replaced by blacks, Jews, children of whites and blacks, and gays

dark sorcerer

dark sorcerer

Greycel
I am a black man who hates being black, today I was looking at the photos on Facebook of a white friend who has an older white son with a white father, she recently had a son with a very black man, she deleted all the photos of her but old white son leaving only the photos of the mestizo cafe au lait who is as ugly as a blowfish, I am a black boy and I warn you, if you white people don't start acting, you will all be replaced, and I have another warning, Among black people there is a movement to impregnate white women with the aim of making their families black.

Guess we gon be black now

Hitler was a fakecel, he creampied Eva Braun's vagina.

Among black people there is a movement to impregnate white women with the aim of making their families black.
1715266718238.jpg

Dude we will not be replaced by retarded niglets :feelsseriously:

I am a black man who hates being black, today I was looking at the photos on Facebook of a white friend who has an older white son with a white father, she recently had a son with a very black man, she deleted all the photos of her but old white son leaving only the photos of the mestizo cafe au lait who is as ugly as a blowfish, I am a black boy and I warn you, if you white people don't start acting, you will all be replaced, and I have another warning, Among black people there is a movement to impregnate white women with the aim of making their families black.
Native American people are still around after like 500+ years of being replaced, interbred/crossbred with. White people will be just fine, but probably exist in smaller numbers in the future.

Shitskins like me will die off and go extinct

Hitler was a fakecel, he creampied Eva Braun's vagina.
Being incel in the 1940's wasn't a thing. Back when women didn't dress like sluts and actually dated their looksmatch or even below

Being incel in the 1940's wasn't a thing. Back when women didn't dress like sluts and actually dated their looksmatch or even below
He had only 1 ball can u cream with only 1 ball tho? If so then would probably had some kids
Image 2024 05 18 135021617

AsiaCel told me she was an athletic Stacy (relative to her time). And he knows his Nazi stuff, I trust him.

So not only did Hitler have sex with any Becky, but with something more attractive.

This is why I will never be able to stand Hitler or Jesus. They both felt the warmth of women's vagina on their penis (Jesus with Mary Magdalene). With 1 or with 2 testicles, it doesn't matter, his penis was still inside women.

View attachment 1161931
AsiaCel told me she was an athletic Stacy (relative to her time). And he knows his Nazi stuff, I trust him.

So not only did Hitler have sex with any Becky, but with something more attractive.

This is why I will never be able to stand Hitler or Jesus. They both felt the warmth of women's vagina on their penis (Jesus with Mary Magdalene). With 1 or with 2 testicles, it doesn't matter, his penis was still inside women.
Image 2024 05 18 135434552

Yeah, but so am I. I'm introverted, socially retarded, autistic. Difference is I'm still KHHDV, while Hitler creampied women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back