Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media how do yall feel about the drake vs kendrick beef

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★
normies are losing their minds . whats really going

I don't give a fuck about normie shit

I haven’t cared for nigculture in years

normie problems

fuck off

Idk I don't really care about it

Their managers probably got together and thought this shit up. There’s no legitimate beef between them, not like the gangwar shit that used to go on during the 90s. J Cole realized this and just bowed out
Staged BS

Their managers probably got together and thought this shit up. There’s no legitimate beef between them, not like the gangwar shit that used to go on during the 90s. J Cole realized this and just bowed out
Yeah nowhere even near NWA beef and Suge Knight shit

normies are losing their minds . whats really going
Wow, normies really have it good in life if all it takes for them to lose their minds is some random "beef" between two rappers which is probably staged for clicks and money like everything is nowadays. I wish that this was my greatest worry in life

Kendrick flat out called Drake a pedophile and sex trafficker, it's getting intense

kendrick murdered drake thats what happened. Hope bro doesnt respond to that violation , theres nothing he can say back

Personally, I'm delighted to see Dreidel Drake, the Degenerate, getting lambasted and vivisected in the spotlight. Especially with his artistic shortcomings and the underscoring of his fraudulent nature at full display.

It's an infinitesimal form of commupence but whatever. If the allegations and insinuations turn out to be true, then I'm satisfied.

Last edited:
Don't really care but euphoria and not like us are absolute bangers ngl. I have no idea why they're beefing but when I listen to those songs, it feels like I'm a proper nigger, that has guns and sheit, crib walking and sheeeeiiiiiitttt!!!
Crip walk

Last edited:
The normies and Drake should hang themselves

but i m not gay

Just listened to them JFL

Why would I feel anything apart from pure hatred towards two nigger multimillionaires making audio about each other