Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how long until normies starting using "brutal"?

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Recruit
★★★★★
it's a matter of when

They already have been using it

They've already started using ascend, ER and foid.

They've already started using ascend, ER and foid.
Never heard a normie say any of these. It's funny pretending you don't know what those things mean when a normie says them :feelshaha:

My honest reaction when normies start using brutal:
67InchesSubhuman

Kill all normies (I mean the non-playable characters in GTA V of course)

Normies began accepting Incel words because they accept the blackpill superficially.

Once the blackpill is accepted, we can then begin real positive change in our society. The unattractive
fat kid in college, may suddenly be able to build friendships and even go on a date. One less member
of a incel forum to worry about.

Instead of the media just painting all incels as serial killers, how about actually using this to improve
society and make it more inclusive?

Normies began accepting Incel words because they accept the blackpill superficially.

Once the blackpill is accepted, we can then begin real positive change in our society. The unattractive
fat kid in college, may suddenly be able to build friendships and even go on a date. One less member

Instead of the media just painting all incels as serial killers, how about actually using this to improve

dreams from the basement my friend

How will the blackpill being accepted help a fat kid go on a date?

Idc because I don't interact with normies, like they don't interact with me

I found older people already used brutal often enough