Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the hell do you get 10k plus posts on this forum?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
How much time do you spend here everyday to get to that number? Do you comment on every post you see?

How much time do you spend here everyday to get to that number? Do you comment on every post you see?
its not that hard honesty. I am approaching 5 thousand, and ive been here for just 1 year, and I barely post. I only post maxxed to 500 posts in the beginning to get out of greycel hell.
If you posted daily, consistently, you can get to 10k within 1 month easily, as many greycels do (before they inevitably get bored and move on from this place)

its not that hard honesty. I am approaching 5 thousand, and ive been here for just 1 year, and I barely post. I only post maxxed to 500 posts in the beginning to get out of greycel hell.
If you posted daily, consistently, you can get to 10k within 1 month easily, as many greycels do (before they inevitably get bored and move on from this place)

Postmaxxing competitive tournament

I see, I guess that makes sense.

It takes practice kid

Been here for almost 6 years and still haven't reached 10k kek slowly getting there

Take it back nigga
no-godfather.gif

just hit the sewERs you can get 10k in two days

what does fantasycel fantasise about

It took me 6 months to reach 10k posts.

I don't spend much time here.

most of them spam in sewers

Join us in the sewers or perish with the GrAYs

probably by being a mentally ill NEET

How do I post in the sewers?

How do I post in the sewers?
Wait a moment and gain some posts

Btw, only ca. 850 days ago I was registERed, so nothing will improve in my life

Most don't look for it, it just happens

The night I registered here I wouldn't have believed that four years later I'd nearly be at 30k

Most don't look for it, it just happens

The night I registered here I wouldn't have believed that four years later I'd nearly be at 30k
Congratulations, I guess?

By not getting banned GrAY

nothing new here

And if you remove a foid avi, it increases your postcount by 0.000015%
Not gonna lie , I am not curry or else but his Avi makes me feel a shitskin
I wish I was born with blue eyes

tbh I think many just spam in the sewers. I'm not often there, but sometimes I see fairly new posters with 10k+ posts and then I realize they most likely just spammed in the sewers a lot.

Theres no blue eyes for you're face
I don't care I just want to feel like I
Am white
Seeing this people makes me feel like a dirty curry that lives in the shit
It's more about status being white
But at the same time it's hardwired in your brain to see whites as a higher caste.

I don't care I just want to feel like I
Am white
Seeing this people makes me feel like a dirty curry that lives in the shit
It's more about status being white
But at the same time it's hardwired in your brain to see whites as a higher caste.
I remember a nigger kid on here that was a bleachmaxxer... @Bleach thoughts?

Not gonna lie , I am not curry or else but his Avi makes me feel a shitskin
I wish I was born with blue eyes
It keeps me awake at night knowing that she would look at me as less than human. It doesn’t matter if you are curry or white, if you are ugly, it’s like you don’t even exist, or are a nuisance if you do.

Intellaumaxxing is how you get quickly to 10k :feelsokman: