Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I genuinely did not think that anyone feared incels on a large scale, really.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
As much attention that incels have received in the news, I really did not expect for anyone to be fearful of them in the long-term. This surprised me.

View attachment IMG_5969.webp

They are afraid by the future possibility that they can't whore out anymore

I mean when they stereotype us too being mass murderers, and that's all people see, then ofc they'd be scared

They should be more afraid of total societal collapse as more and more men simply peace out of society.

They should be more afraid of total societal collapse as more and more men simply peace out of society.
This, historically an excess of unwanted men never bodes well for society.

They are afraid by the future possibility that they can't whore out anymore
Good. By having a large population of men who view promiscuous people (both men and women alike) as degenerate non-humans, we can make them very fearful of just existing. Great way to end sexual promiscuity.

Exactly what I’ve said before. Men need to abandon society on a mass scale. Let’s collapse the current LGBT, feminist, leftist, multiculturalist, misandrist system.

Good. By having a large population of men who view promiscuous people (both men and women alike) as degenerate non-humans, r we can make them very fearful of just existing. Great way to end sexual promiscuity.
Based. Might makes right.

Foids fear ugly men just for merely existing anyways.

I'm terrified of men not being an abused slave subclass oh nooooo yikes :foidSoy:

They don't that's why they bully us.

A spectre is haunting the normies.

The spectre of Marxism-Rodgerism.
Formule 1 Podcast GIF by Grand Prix Radio

Bruh, how dramatic do you have to be to have your timbers shivered over men who cannot get into relationships due to their looks. And how retarded do you have to be to overlook the fact that the solution to this problem is the easiest thing ever - don't be shallow and actually care about personality.

I think sexual frustration is the main cause of male violence. And it's becoming near impossible for sub7 men to get women anymore in 2024.

A lot of men cope with movies, TV series and video games, but have you seen what they are like now? Literally only female protagonists. White male protagonists are not allowed anymore. And not only female protagonists, but they are made ugly and unfeminine on purpose.

This would further crease resentment in the male population. It's like they want us to fight.

Feminists want women to hate men. To be as unfeminine as possible. To not need men at all. Well, they will eventually get what they wished for.

There will be more and more attacks like the ones in Chadstralia.

That's simply what they wanted, we will give them that.

We could have lived in peace and harmony, with loving, submissive feminine tradwives wearing sundresses. We would have been happy, both us and the women.

But nope, they don't want that. They hate that, they say us wanting loving wives is evil patriarchial misogyny.

Alright, fine. You wanted a war, you will get one :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

This.

Sure a lot of cops are infact criminal pieces of shit with a badge but you simply cannot maintain a civilized technological society without them.

Thus the far leftist mentality of ACAB ie “all cops are bastards” and “defund the police” simply does not work to keep society going and especially not one filled with dangerous niggers and increasing numbers of @Dregster’s people a.k.a the cartel types.

Bottom line is unchecked out of control leftism simply leads to the death of a society through broken families, rampant crime and low IQ trash that cannot maintain the established civilization at its high level.

This.

Sure a lot of cops are infact criminal pieces of shit with a badge but you simply cannot maintain a civilized technological society without them.

Thus the far leftist mentality of ACAB ie “all cops are bastards” and “defund the police” simply does not work to keep society going and especially not one filled with dangerous niggers and increasing numbers of @Dregster’s people a.k.a the cartel types.

Bottom line is unchecked out of control leftism simply leads to the death of a society through broken families, rampant crime and low IQ trash that cannot maintain the established civilization at its high level.
Beyond just the cops, how will the society run without blue collar workers, which are almost always men.

society is dumb