Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw a foid trying to commit suicide with a rope on a bridge at midnight

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
This happened about a year ago but I thought I’d share this story. I am not making this up.

So I’m walking back from the gym it’s about midnight time and I walk across this bridge and I see someone sitting on the edge. I got jump scared at first then I looked and saw it was a foid with a rope already wrapped around her neck and attached to the side of the bridge. (She had blue hair and was probably like an emo)
I stopped and asked hey are you alright. She just nods her head without looking at me. I then begin to say the typical bullshit like yeah it’s gonna be alright it’ll get better whatever your going through it’ll pass. She still doesn’t look at me. I finally say to her “I know how you feel even I get thoughts about it sometimes” she then looks at me, with a look of disgust in a way and then she says “your making it worse” .
I then say “I’m sorry if I made it worse” and then walk away.
Bear in mind there were about 4 other people who walked past and saw her and didn’t even say anything. They just looked at her and kept walking.

You should've said

Just fucking do it. He's fucking right now your best friend.

Last edited:
Hahaha you got to re-live one of the opening scenes from Titanic as the incel version of Leonardo DiCaprio! :feelskek:

You should've said

Just fucking do it. He's fucking right know your best friend.
Idk. This was before I was on steroids. Maybe I’d act differently if I saw it now

Hahaha you got to re-live one of the opening scenes from Titanic as the incel version of Leonardo DiCaprio! :feelskek:
I wonder if she actually roped. I don’t even know what happened tbh. Maybe she was just seeking attention from people walking past

it sounds like something from a movie, for both of you
to be clear people do act like that sometimes if they don't know what to do in a situation

You should've kept talking. She'd have jumped.

stupid whore was probably begging for this type of scenario internally "you're making it worse :foidSoy: heh that'll show him how superior i am"

stupid whore was probably begging for this type of scenario internally "you're making it worse :foidSoy: heh that'll show him how superior i am"
Or maybe she didn’t like how I looked. She wished I was chad. Then when she saw I wasn’t Chad she felt worse .

I would have said: Get on with it.

This happened about a year ago but I thought I’d share this story. I am not making this up.

So I’m walking back from the gym it’s about midnight time and I walk across this bridge and I see someone sitting on the edge. I got jump scared at first then I looked and saw it was a foid with a rope already wrapped around her neck and attached to the side of the bridge. (She had blue hair and was probably like an emo)
I stopped and asked hey are you alright. She just nods her head without looking at me. I then begin to say the typical bullshit like yeah it’s gonna be alright it’ll get better whatever your going through it’ll pass. She still doesn’t look at me. I finally say to her “I know how you feel even I get thoughts about it sometimes” she then looks at me, with a look of disgust in a way and then she says “your making it worse” .
Bear in mind there were about 4 other people who walked past and saw her and didn’t even say anything. They just looked at her and kept walking.
What an ungrateful bitch i hope she ended her shit

What an ungrateful bitch i hope she ended her shit
Vlarke

:feelskek:

this is what you should've done when she was on the bridge

I would have just kept walking, not my problem :feelsjuice:.

Kinda soy ngl
I admit I was soy back then. I was on a steep caloric deficit and I crashed my T levels to like 220 ng/dl. FUCK

I admit I was soy back then. I was on a steep caloric deficit and I crashed my T levels to like 220 ng/dl. FUCK
I eat about 500kcal a day (mostly sugar). I don't want to know where mine are right now.

Women usually do the opposite to what a man says, so if you say jump she'll probably
get off the bridge and call you a loser.

I eat about 500kcal a day (mostly sugar). I don't want to know where mine are right now.
:feelswhat: Why???? Stop. STOP NOW EAT PROTEIN NIGGER PLS

Haha Thanks for the concern bro. I'll stop eventually but for now starving feels weirdly addicting. I'm not even hungry either.
Brutal. Starvepilled

Women usually do the opposite to what a man says, so if you say jump she'll probably
get off the bridge and call you a loser.
so in theory she roped because I said the opposite :lul::bigbrain:

she then looks at me, with a look of disgust in a way and then she says “your making it worse” .
JFL. She was waiting for her chad in shining armour to save her like in the movies, only to be approached by an incel

You think she'd have jumped if you put on cringe music on your phone and started dancing to it?

You should say it with rage
DO IT MOTHERFUCKER JUMP AND DON'T BE SUCH A PUSSY :feelsree:

If you did try to tell her to jump that would have been 1st degree murder sadly

And if you tried to stop her you'd probably be charged with assault :feelskek:
I mean at that point might as well encourage her because if you run, help or encourage you will be arrested regardless

I mean at that point might as well encourage her because if you run, help or encourage you will be arrested regardless
yeah the only way to win is leave no witnesses

Mating call upon departure.

Who cares one less cunt to falsely abuse men and accuse them of rape

That was rlly cucked should have ignored or told the bitch to do it

I stopped and asked hey are you alright. She just nods her head without looking at me. I then begin to say the typical bullshit like yeah it’s gonna be alright it’ll get better whatever your going through it’ll pass.
Terrible mistake
“your making it worse”
Stupid fucking bitch, if it was me I'd choke her with the rope before she even get to jump for the quicker death (tbh I'd be too scared of consequences but it feels nice to imagine that)

You still should've stayed to watch it