Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think that my boyfriend has an incel mentality

• it’s funny how you get to go out and were a complete slut before me, and now you’re going to get to settle down with me who will provide for you
  • you don’t have anything to offer in life besides your looks
  • your vagina is used (was said in a previous fight)
  • you’re a stupid slut and a cunty bitch
  • you get to go and be a cunt to everyone, but then everything just gets handed to you because you’re pretty
  • there are way prettier girls than you out there, I deserve to be with one of them
  • I wonder the exact number of how many dicks have been in you

gigachad-speech-bubble.gif

• it’s funny how you get to go out and were a complete slut before me, and now you’re going to get to settle down with me who will provide for you
  • you get to go and be a cunt to everyone, but then everything just gets handed to you because you’re pretty
  • there are way prettier girls than you out there, I deserve to be with one of them

:feelskek:

kek'd

It sounds too good to be true.

It takes a gigachad to get away with this shit

It's funny women can endure abusive and toxic relationships as long as the guy looks good and is tall

Death to humanity

Can women even deny this anymore?

So what, bitch? If it bothers you, just break up with him, you dumb slut.

It's weird how this disrespectful "incel" has a girlfriend. Shouldn't having an "incel mindset" make you incel? I thought our terrible personalities made us incel. That's what all the virgin but not inkwells were telling me.

Last edited:
Based Chad mentalcel scrambled all the foids radars/personality detectors :feelswhat:

She proves that nothing matters but looks, yet again.

If you're attractive, you can murder a woman and she go teehee fuck me!.

"I was """""""'""raped"""""""""" by my high school boy friend of 2 years"

LoL

It's weird how this disrespectful "incel" has a girlfriend. Shouldn't having an "incel mindset" make you incel? I thought our terrible personalities made us incel. That's what all the virgin but not inkwells were telling me.