Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was kim Jong un

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
I really envy that fat fuck. He was born into the right family and now has a country all to himself. I used to be of the Normie crowd who thought, he was cruel. Don't get me wrong obviously, he is a maniac, and he is also anti incel, because, he won't even let ricecels style their hair the way they want to and deprives them of food. But he is also based in some ways.

He is ugly + turbo manlet

I’d kill to be Kim Jong Un, or an African warlord.

I’d kill to be Kim Jong Un, or an African warlord.
Agreed. If I'm not going to be a normie with a decent, loving wife, then I want to be a conquering warlord of Dictator with all the power to make the bitches kneel before me.

Being born with status and power needed to attract foids (since that's the only other way for below average men) just comes down to random luck and chance regarding your circumstances of birth and upbringing. Getting it on your own starting from nothing is way too much of a gamble and soyciety is trending in a direction for that to be more difficult in the future.