Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if I kiss a girl am I still an incel?

tndNOW321

tndNOW321

Banned
-
60% - 1 day ban
i kissed this girl I met on tinder last week but she ended up ghosting me afterwards. am I still an incel even though I've had my first kiss? idk how to make polls btw

What has this place come to

Probably fakecel and fed.

NO, If you kiss a girl that means you got female contact and your not an incel because a female wanted to kiss you.

No

You're a truecel. Your date ghosted you, only truecels experience that

Enjoy your ban faggot

No

Incels dont get female attention, So hes a fakecel.

Kill yourself faggot

Incels dont get female attention, So hes a fakecel.
You're only a fakecel if you have multiple girlfriends. Rest is incel and only being kissed instead of fucked the first time you see someone is truecel

If a girl found you attractive enough to first swipe on you then go out on a date and kiss you, i dont think that you are. Find another one.

Get banned fucker

You're only a fakecel if you have multiple girlfriends. Rest is incel and only being kissed instead of fucked the first time you see someone is truecel
:lul: :lul: :lul:

i kissed this girl I met on tinder last week but she ended up ghosting me afterwards. am I still an incel even though I've had my first kiss? idk how to make polls btw
I'd say NO you're no longer incel as you managed to get a date in the first place + she kissed you.
You should be able to get more dates if you got one, but maybe she was very bored and you just got lucky.

@LeFrenchCel @Linky Love @TheProphetMuscle ban him or allowed?

Bruh what have this place become.

Female attention = Equals fakecel

Fucking kys and go brag somewhere else

Getting a date by itself doesn't remove you incel status however kissing a foid does. She's attracted to you and therefore you're not involuntary celibate

??????????????????

Getting a date by itself doesn't remove you incel status however kissing a foid does. She's attracted to you and therefore you're not involuntary celibate
I have wondered about how it is kissing a girl but then i think its gross as i dont like saliva.

No

No, trucels get ghosted before they go on a date. Actually they dont even get ghosted they just dont get contacted at all.
Oh nvm I dnr so I see you were jokering now

You're a nearcel, but not an incel (so GTFO of this forum). Any man who gets any sort of affection or sex from a foid under his looksmatch and who isn't equivalently a virgin is a nearcel, imo. Also you're a disgusting faggot for kissing a foid who probably still has traces of cum in her mouth from the other night. I don't envy you at all.

Still incel. The thing you have to understand is that she didn't make time for sex with him. She got the ick from him and cut him out of her life.
Bragging is still a shitty thing to do so he deserves the ban. We will see if he learns the forum etiquette.

fuck off faggot you are not incel

Only banned for 1 day wtf, permaban him now!

You're a nearcel, but not an incel (so GTFO of this forum). Any man who gets any sort of affection or sex from a foid under his looksmatch and who isn't equivalently a virgin is a nearcel, imo. Also you're a disgusting faggot for kissing a foid who probably still has traces of cum in her mouth from the other night. I don't envy you at all.
Yea, her mouth is not clean.

@PLA1092 this fakecel nigger has a tinder account, gets matches, goes on dates and kisses a foid and gets a 1 day ban while I get a 100% one month for stupid shit as a khhv truecel

I knew someone would make a thread about this at some point. :feelshaha:

By academic definition, an incel is a male that fails to acquire SEX after 6 MONTHS of trying (in an honest, culturally appropriate manner).

Most normies are incel for a few months or years during "dry spells" between girlfriends and until they get settled down by a single mom of 2 from different fathers (one in jail, for murdering the other one) and multiple treatment-resistant STDs in her stinky cunt who will divorce-rape him, take all his assets, and leave him bankrupt and destitute with warts and sores on his dick from the one time she had sex with him before turning the relationship into a dead bedroom.

This is the bald guy who will join MGTOW forums later and say "at least I'm not an incel" while planning to work until he's 140 years old to pay for his debts and rebuild his 401k that was stolen by the foid.

Last edited:
@Master please bring back perma bans :unreal:

kys

no youre fakecel. keep trying and youll get laid

Why a 1 day ban, and not permaban?
He is obviously not a KHHV.
are mods retarded

OP, do you know a website called reddit?

Oh, you're banned.... Nevermind

1 day ban are you fucking kidding me!?!?!

@Linky Love @LeFrenchCel PERMABAN THIS NIGGER NOW:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree:
200w 1