Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you ever get super sad over not having a girlfriend just remember this

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
IMG 1084
IMG 1085
Atleast we won’t have to deal with this shit. Imagine finally getting a girlfriend only for this to happen. Just be happy you won’t have to live in paranoia of this possibly happening to you.

Probably took him years to get pity sex too. Meanwhile chad plows her on the first night.

Brootal.

Just goes to show how replaceable you are as a man

This is the sad reality even if the girl of our dreams falls in our lap... we're always expecting hypergamy to fuck us over.

fucking whores are all cheating fucking cunts they be with pretend love then leave to sleep with other man once she tired of you brutal
:feelsrope:

Women can go from man to man effortlessly. No matter what they look like, they don't even have to try. Life on tutorial mode. Society bends over backwards for them. Can you imagine that?

I can't stand seeing all these hot foids walking around dressing like whores laughing and kissing their htn/chad bfs. I went out tonight and literally all i saw was couples of genetically blessed people hanging around nightclubs, they are going to mate right afterwards. I will never avoid feeling envious and furious at all the mogging i suffer, i'm going to snap and it won't be pretty. I just NEED to have sex with a hot foid.

I understand why those redpillers hate monogamy.

I can't stand seeing all these hot foids walking around dressing like whores laughing and kissing their htn/chad bfs. I went out tonight and literally all i saw was couples of genetically blessed people hanging around nightclubs, they are going to mate right afterwards. I will never avoid feeling envious and furious at all the mogging i suffer, i'm going to snap and it won't be pretty. I just NEED to have sex with a hot foid.
It's suicide fuel. You can't hide from it. Everywhere you go you'll see couples.

There's no whore for my monogamy

fate of the average man today

Foids are the jews of gender.

that's why i never ever leave my neet cave unless i have to it's always suicide fuel but during spring/summer it's 1000x worse i wish them all painful death

that's why i never ever leave my neet cave unless i have to it's always suicide fuel but during spring/summer it's 1000x worse i wish them all painful death
I cannot afford to stay inside and ldar all the time, i am forced to deal with normies and their bullshit daily, and when you live in a shithole country like Mexico it's a million times harder to avoid the evil around you. I wish i could leech off the government.