Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm a 36 year old incel

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Victim of norwooding since 10 years
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/16knu0n/im_a_36_year_old_incel/

Screenshot 2024 05 05 075612

Screenshot 2024 05 05 075636

Screenshot 2024 05 05 075644

JFL at the gaslighting comments :feelskek: :feelskek:

literal NPCs, these retards just repeat "therapy" over and over. They want you to go throw your money away on some rent seeker "therapist" who adds nothing of value to the world

I think reddit is full of therapist and their cronies pushing therapy as the ultimate solution

literal NPCs, these retards just repeat "therapy" over and over. They want you to go throw your money away on some rent seeker "therapist" who adds nothing of value to the world
They don’t have to care

I hate the term mental health and hope it also dies brutally

He doesn’t need a “professional” he needs a girl with big tits and a nice smile to want to talk to him and fuck him of her own free will without being paid to do so.

THAT is the only “therapy” he needs.

Shove your “therapy” up your fucking ass you Reddit fucks and cucks.

they meant, have sex with the therapist

very ragefuel read tbh, someone sane need to ask those bots after waste money and time to therapy will he get girlfriend?

While incel does stand for involuntarily celibate, just that trait alone doesn’t make you an incel.

Incels hate the female population, project their hatred onto conventionally attractive men and women and generally blame the world around them for their failures with women.

Most intelligent re(soy)dditor

Foud therapist goes like :
Have you tried to get laid
I cant :/
You asexual?
No i literally cant im subhuman!
She literally doesn't understand why because they live in jewtorial

He doesn’t need a “professional” he needs a girl with big tits and a nice smile to want to talk to him and fuck him of her own free will without being paid to do so.

the way his post is written he actually convinced himself in those 36 years no woman wanted to date him because "muh bad personality" and he needs to improve himself

Therapy is just modern religion except retarded, there is no such thing as a magic lady with a magic piece of paper she got from a magic building she spent 4 years in who can magically fix all your problems.
At least with Abrahamic religions when you play pretend you get to talk to an all knowing all powerful being that loves you unconditionally, not some used up roastie cunt who wouldn't willingly be in the same room as you for 1 second if she wasn't getting paid.
I hate people who shill therapy so much it's unreal, shit makes me rage.

Last edited:
He doesn’t need a “professional” he needs a girl with big tits and a nice smile to want to talk to him and fuck him of her own free will

36 is beyond over. Thats giga wizard

Yeah sorry bro you missed the train by a long shot. Actually kind of retarded that you JUST now realized you missed the train. But anyways my advice to him would be to keep moneymaxxing and he can be sugar daddy to young blonde whore (she has to let him do anything to her) to cope

While incel does stand for involuntarily celibate, just that trait alone doesn’t make you an incel.

Incels hate the female population, project their hatred onto conventionally attractive men and women and generally blame the world around them for their failures with women.

Most intelligent re(soy)dditor
By definition it does make you incel

Someone send him a link to this website

Most men who suffer from inceldom don't have any mental illness. Normies just want to send mentally healthy men to treat a mental problem that doesn't exist. Physical therapy is the only affective therapy but no foid would become a therapist if she had to fuck some subhuman to help him out.

Therapy therapy therapy...

The number one go-to advice for normies. Therapy will not change his physical attributes or personality. JFL at just 'change your personality' cope.

There is only one way to accomplish this and it involves a carefully selected doses of hard psychedelia drugs like DMT, combined with specific sleep schedule patterns, self-induced hallucinations and audio tapes on different frequencies and sense deprivation. The most likely outcome is you'll just fuck your brain up beyond usability though, so I'm kind of scared of doing this but I might.

Therapy is for normie problems, it won't help you if you are deep in the rabbit hole.

There is only one way to accomplish this and it involves a carefully selected doses of hard psychedelia drugs like DMT, combined with specific sleep schedule patterns, self-induced hallucinations and audio tapes on different frequencies and sense deprivation. The most likely outcome is you'll just fuck your brain up beyond usability though, so I'm kind of scared of doing this but I might
Interesting - I might try dis

We will welcome the wizard once he finds the truth jfl

Yes, tight pussy is what we need to solve our inceldom!

Yes talk to your foid therapist about inceldom
What a great idea :feelskek:

I hate the term mental health and hope it also dies brutally
Why? It's because of how people rub that term on our faces?

Normies will virtue signal about a 100 year old virgin saying it's not over. It's beyond over at 36.