Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of being a lonely pathetic isolated loser

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Everyday I get home from work I just eat, shower, play some video games, masturbate, and go to sleep.

Every week, month, and year.

I have a shit existence. No friends, no prospect whatsoever of getting a foid as an old ricecel in my 30s. Not even close.

Today when I was grocery shopping I got some strawberries and that made me a little happy. That was the highlight of my day and probably my entire week.

atleast normies go home to their gf's who cook for them and give them sex

thats the worst part abt living as an incel

you cant enjoy shit

you cant enjoy shit
The ONLY way to counter this Injustice is to just NEET :feelscomfy: and Deny this faggot world:dab:

Country Music Singing GIF by Looney Tunes

The ONLY way to counter this Injustice is to just NEET :feelscomfy: and Deny this faggot world:dab:
neeting will turn you even more mentally fucked on the long term

Come and live with me.

You need to use the aspie brain to occupy yourself with something vehemently.
Such as, perfecting a game with mods, or learning how to tune every kind of car in gran turismo.
Play lots of different games, make a collection, truly Embrace yourself in total immersion.

Harry Potter Train GIF

Everyday I get home from work I just eat, shower, play some video games, masturbate, and go to sleep.

Every week, month, and year.

I have a shit existence. No friends, no prospect whatsoever of getting a foid as an old ricecel in my 30s. Not even close.

Today when I was grocery shopping I got some strawberries and that made me a little happy. That was the highlight of my day and probably my entire week.
I feel you, man. Have you tried attending tabletop RPG gatherings? A lot of similar people gather there.
Ofc, you need free time and money.

At this point, I'm just tired of existing.

You were born to lose brocel. God is a fucking cunt

you cant enjoy shit

You really think those beta cucks get sex everyday after a month of being with the same whore? Most women don't cook anymore either.

Why are u still participating in this hamster wheel when you could easily be a NEET, bro? Dont make yourself harder with working your ass off for people who hate you. Instead, take your revenge by not willing to work for them anymore. Sleep until 2 p.m and no one will care

Save up and try to neet or possibly even Kacynski max

Over for strawberrycels

I do the same thing but just dont work its so brutel there no meaning in this world no purpose we were made to rot forever :feelscry:

Can relate. This lonesome and depressing existence can make it tough to live day to day