Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine how much a failure you have to be in order to be a femcel

Having browsed femcel forums/subs quite a bit, I'm convinced that the only reason that guys never approach these "femcels" is because they look unapproachable and men get scared away. If they flirted with a guy even a little, they could easily get a partner.

It’s unreal how easy women have it. The bar is on the floor. I know a 60 year old morbidly obese woman who still gets flirted with regularly. Literally an unattractive woman still gets average guys making moves on her with no effort on her behalf. Meanwhile, I’m 19 years old, 6’1” height, 4/10 face and gymmaxxed only to get absolutely nothing. Seeing how easy it is for an older unattractive woman is one of the biggest blackpills. Imagine how easy the average woman who does the bare minimum has it.

High iq thread. I agree with everything. Just don't be morbidly fat and picking their men better would fix their problems. They always want to date up, of course those guys won't appreciate them at all.

Last edited:
Having browsed femcel forums/subs quite a bit, I'm convinced that the only reason that guys never approach these "femcels" is because they look unapproachable and men get scared away. If they flirted with a guy even a little, they could easily get a partner.
There's no such thing as a woman that doesn't get approached.

All women have options.

WRONG.
The reason they are single is because they are chad only.
Some female incel forums like FDS they are a little more(only slightly mind you) self aware than the average female and they know that chad will not be exclusive with them so instead dating a sub8 they pretend to "raise their standards" so they can pretend they are rejecting chad and not that chad is rejecting them.

They are larpers no such thing as femcel ever existed and never will

femcel = hypergamous whore that should be smashed in the face

Just a reminder that even if you were born with genetic disorder you can still be in a loving
So such thing as femcels
Yet more undeniable proof that femcels do not exist
Ugliest women femcel boyfriend
Femcel exists teeheee
Life on tutorial mode foid femcel 21421412412
Femcel lmao 5325235
Roastie burn victim still manages to get Chad femcel JFL
Femcel black lol
Femcel doesn not exist lmao hypergamy
Femcel does not exist two head ogre
Looksmaxed femcel lmao

must read content
with all the priviledge , all the empowerment that have they still fuck up and blame men not chad.

Extremely ugly close to deformed.
Fat or obese but you call yourself plus size.
Myriad of mental illnesses.
Retarded but you rather call yourself shy and always have a resting bitch face.
Cant style your hair or clothes or do makeup to look like a passable person.
Dont put out, never give a guy any signal or let him touch you no matter how many dates or how good he treats you.
Reject a guy because you got nervous then never tell him u regretted it.
Delusional and annoying whore with random spiritual bullshit like tarot, signs and witch stuff.
takes you forever to reply to a dm then wonder why you get ghosted.
I would still fuck so femcels aren't real