Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you hate your mother

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
I don't know about y'all but I personally fucking hate the ever living shit out of my mother.
First off we aren't related, I'm a in vitro baby (test tube) , second off she just treated me and my sister as her emotional tampons.

She forced me into STEM cause... That's where all the money is. She gaslit me my entire childhood to want this and now that I am actually studying the subject I'd want to do anything other than this.

But the worst part was the emotional abuse, the threats and the physical violence. She beat me regularly when I stood up for myself or whenever I gave any sign of independence from her. She literally forced me to become dependent on her financially because that was the only way she could exert power over me, even though I wanted to work since I was of legal age.
The retarded legal system is to blame for her being able to deny menthe right to break off from my shitty family. In my country you needed permission to work as a minor, permission from your parents. And in the first summer after I turned 18 she became psychotic and literally cried every night because she couldn't take the thought of me wanting independence.
Because she socialized me very well I obviously wanted to do the "right thing" and didn't break off because I thought that she was suffering. She wasn't she was playing theater. I regret that. Why didn't I leave her sphere of influence?

Now I'm trapped in uni limbo. Obviously I'm dependent on her financially and she can call me up whenever she wants so that I can be made fun of for not having a girlfriend.

I'm honestly thinking about quitting CS and just working a regular assed job, because I can't take the thought of having to please that fucking bitch. What should I do brocels?

PS sorry for the blogpost

I don't know about y'all but I personally fucking hate the ever living shit out of my mother.
First off we aren't related, I'm a in vitro baby (test tube) , second off she just treated me and my sister as her emotional tampons.

She forced me into STEM cause... That's where all the money is. She gaslit me my entire childhood to want this and now that I am actually studying the subject I'd want to do anything other than this.

But the worst part was the emotional abuse, the threats and the physical violence. She beat me regularly when I stood up for myself or whenever I gave any sign of independence from her. She literally forced me to become dependent on her financially because that was the only way she could exert power over me, even though I wanted to work since I was of legal age.
The retarded legal system is to blame for her being able to deny menthe right to break off from my shitty family. In my country you needed permission to work as a minor, permission from your parents. And in the first summer after I turned 18 she became psychotic and literally cried every night because she couldn't take the thought of me wanting independence.
Because she socialized me very well I obviously wanted to do the "right thing" and didn't break off because I thought that she was suffering. She wasn't she was playing theater. I regret that. Why didn't I leave her sphere of influence?

Now I'm trapped in uni limbo. Obviously I'm dependent on her financially and she can call me up whenever she wants so that I can be made fun of for not having a girlfriend.

I'm honestly thinking about quitting CS and just working a regular assed job, because I can't take the thought of having to please that fucking bitch. What should I do brocels?

PS sorry for the blogpost
100% agreed

I hate my mom she the reason I am so angry bitter and depressed in this clown world fuck her for bringing life to me

Nah I don't hate her I hate that she had me

Well, it’s a tough decision.

Staying in college may pay off when you graduate.
But, if you don’t like your major……then it would really suck to work in that career anyway.

Is it too late to change majors to something you actually would like doing?

I know the feeling of wanting to get away and be independent.

I’m in a similar situation.
I can do my laundry and eat for free at my parents house. Which makes my neet lifestyle better.
But, it’s hell being at my parents house a couple days a week.
By the time I go back to my apartment, I feel like I just came back to Heaven.

Is it too late to change majors to something you actually would like doing?
It's not really a matter of it being too late but rather of finances. Obviously my parents wouldn't be happy with me changing majors are they'd most likely stop paying for my expenses.

Anyhow collage in general is retarded, I'd rather just have a generic apprenticeship for example in butchery. If I'm quitting my major then I'm quitting uni as a whole.

By the time I go back to my apartment, I feel like I just came back to Heaven.
I live thousands of kms away from my parents, so I see them twice per year at most. What bothers me is the fact that I constantly need to talk to them on the phone. My mother is especially clingy.

I don't necessarily hate her she's just so annoying to be around. Either way she's still a foid lol

My mom should've never had kids.