Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: your skills will never improve

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
I've been trying to get better at art for 6 years rn and it's still the same, no changes, nothing. I've posted on reddit that my art is shit and need some criticisms. Guess what, they downvoted it cuz it's ugly, if the art was actually good people wouldn't go so harsh on me and encourage me to keep going. Just like how society treats chads and twinks, smh. Some of these types of people just draw a sketch for the first time, share it on social media then gain lots of followers and commissions in a day. While you there still need to grind till death. It's just pure luck and bullshit, the world is an unbalanced shitty mess.

Last edited:
just have a talent theory

As an ESLcel i've been trying to improve my english skills for some time, especially writing, nothing works for me ever, like each fucking sentence that comes out of my head dies in agony. I correct my posts for errors all the time, it's no use, for the life of me i can't produce a single paragraph of cohesive text in english that fully conveys my meaning. I'm NEVER fucking satisfied with the result no matter how hard i try.

As an ESLcel i've been trying to improve my english skills for some time, especially writing, nothing works for me ever, like each fucking sentence that comes out of my head dies in agony. I correct my posts for errors all the time, it's no use, for the life of me i can't produce a single paragraph of cohesive text in english that fully conveys my meaning. I'm NEVER fucking satisfied with the result no matter how hard i try.
I can relate although I'm pretty satisfied with how much my English has improved through constant hard work. I only wish I could get to the point where only an expert could tell I'm not a native speaker. I can give you some tips to better express your thoughts in a foreign language if you're interested

I can relate although I'm pretty satisfied with how much my English has improved through constant hard work. I only wish I could get to the point where only an expert could tell I'm not a native speaker. I can give you some tips to better express your thoughts in a foreign language if you're interested
thanks, i don't need any help. I remember when i was starting out i used to write short essays about books and stories i had read. Needless to say they were pretty sketchy, ridden with inconsistencies and lacked cohesiveness. It's hard to achieve natural cohesive flow of thought in written language. It seems that I can't write at length in my own language, much less a foreign one.

thanks, i don't need any help. I remember when i was starting out i used to write short essays about books and stories i had read. Needless to say they were pretty sketchy, ridden with inconsistencies and lacked cohesiveness. It's hard to achieve natural cohesive flow of thought in written language. It seems that I can't write at length in my own language, much less a foreign one.
Reading improves writing and writing improves speech.

I don't have any skills unfortunately

Last edited:
take a college course or online class in it, there’s different art forms and styles, probably just have to find the one you’re good at

I can never improve in things that will help me

Meanwhile I am super talented at useless fields such as how to prove the blackpill or theories on Skibidi Toilet

I can never improve in things that will help me

Meanwhile I am super talented at useless fields such as how to prove the blackpill or theories on Skibidi Toilet
a lot of autists are like this, have no actually useful skills but can name every single pokemon card ever made and shit like that

a lot of autists are like this, have no actually useful skills but can name every single pokemon card ever made and shit like that
Meanwhile I have huge knowledge on MMA, bodybuilding and steroids

The Artcels on Incels .is @To koniec @MoggedByALoli

I fucking hate drawing different type of bodies, fat, muscular, skinny, normal, skinny fat