Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW is buying guns in the dark web real? (In Minecraft)

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
have you all tried? What's your experience? Dunno if they ship to SEA

Last edited:
Howdy there FBI :feelsCowboy:

But to answer your question yes you can buy guns off the dark web but 99% of the gun dealers on there are glowniggers trying to scam you so you gotta be 200 iq

It's as real as sex

Anyone got a video that best explains how to access the dark web? I've tried before but it didn't work out

have you all tried? What's your experience? Dunno if they ship to SEA
I remember seeing a screenshot where someone from Ukraine was selling a javelin they got their hands on :feelshaha:

It was like 20k but good luck finding ammo for it. Go ER with that baby, fire missiles at foids in the middle of the street :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I remember seeing a screenshot where someone from Ukraine was selling a javelin they got their hands on :feelshaha:

It was like 20k but good luck finding ammo for it. Go ER with that baby, fire missiles at foids in the middle of the street :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do what ER did and buy a watergun

Do what ER did and buy a watergun
Lmao that'd be hilarious, run around chasing foids and screaming about the day of retribution like a madman but all you're doing is spraying them with a kids' water gun from walmart :feelshaha:

Lmao that'd be hilarious, run around chasing foids and screaming about the day of retribution like a madman but all you're doing is spraying them with a kids' water gun from walmart :feelshaha:
He sprayed couples with orange juice using a watergun he bought to practice his mass shooting skills

Anyone got a video that best explains how to access the dark web? I've tried before but it didn't work out
Just download tor and connect, find tor search engines make sure you're always on site with the .onion extension .

He sprayed couples with orange juice using a watergun he bought to practice his mass shooting skills
Oh dang, I had no idea about that :dafuckfeels:

The second half of that sentence is pretty grim but nonetheless spraying couples with oj is hilarious ngl