Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is chad at fault for his situation?

L

Lurker666

Greycel
If you think about it he just won by luck and got the best genetics which foids like. Im of course jealous of him and his lifestyle but never angry or hateful towards them as it is not their fault.

I am hateful because most of them look down on me and have builled me

Just because you are blessed with good genetics does not mean you have the right to abuse people below you

Chads have usually been nice to me so I don’t hate most of them.

If you think about it he just won by luck and got the best genetics which foids like. Im of course jealous of him and his lifestyle but never angry or hateful towards them as it is not their fault.
i feel the same

chads never bullied me, normies and foids did

I am hateful because most of them look down on me and have builled me

Just because you are blessed with good genetics does not mean you have the right to abuse people below you
I am referring to the normal ones, not the onea bullying. If you have a real chad you can talk to normally it is oftentimes even pretty interesting

I am referring to the normal ones, not the onea bullying. If you have a real chad you can talk to normally it is oftentimes even pretty interesting
what is interesting about talking to someone who cannot relate to me on any level? Is it interesting when he starting babbling about how great and awesome his life is, reminding me how miserable mine is?

I hate Chads the least because i had the least issues with them. I hate normies the most and after that i hate foids the 2nd most

I hate Chads the least because i had the least issues with them. I hate normies the most and after that i hate foids the 2nd most
No chads for your face after all.

Chads have usually been nice to me so I don’t hate most of them.
CHADs don't have to bully anyone as they are good looking , but normies tend to put down ugly men to feel better about themselves.

They are 100x times crueler than a CHAD ever will be.

I don't hate anyone unless they are shitty to me or bully other people

but never angry or hateful towards them as it is not their fault
Wrong, GrAY
They're 100% guilty for that because they're the ones controlling dating situation (I mean top 2 most controlling because ofc there are kikes above them).

Even top of the top stacies care only about being fucked and therefore are on chads' mercy. It's the chads showing toilets what they should aspire to be and what's their role in dating. It's them fucking all of them so we have nothing left. The Chad's actions are causing ostracization of men (the ones that don't make up with pretty face).

(Sorry for mistakes, it's late and I'm sleepy)