Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is dressing better a cope ?

I like to obsess on vintage menswear and traditional menswear (suits, leather shoes, hats, etc..)

Do you think female find men more attractive when they're dressed better, or is it 100% cope ?

ryan gosling sunglasses GIF
its not a cope it signifies you take care of yourself and have money(even if you didnt spend much on the fit). now is it a guarantee for friends employmenf and pussy? no but nothing is guaranteed for incels. inb4 chad doesnt need clothes, we are sub 6 we need every max we can take to better our lives. also it depends where you are, in the ghetto no one gives a fuck about your clothes, and if you are around lots of higher class ppl it matters more

I mean if it's something you like to do and are interested in I'd say go for it and dress how you like. Will it pull you out of inceldom? Nah.

Will women find you more attractive if you were to dress better opposed to dressing like shit? Yes but not to the point that it can override your face or height.

I mean if it's something you like to do and are interested in I'd say go for it and dress how you like. Will it pull you out of inceldom? Nah.

Will women find you more attractive if you were to dress better opposed to dressing like shit? Yes but not to the point that it can override your face or height.

Wise post

I like to obsess on vintage menswear and traditional menswear (suits, leather shoes, hats, etc..)

Do you think female find men more attractive when they're dressed better, or is it 100% cope ?

ryan gosling sunglasses GIF
No clothes for your face

I like punk aesthetics. I would actually like to dress like a punk, because i like the punk spirit, but im too high-inhib for it, so i just dress in very simple clothes, so nobody stares at me.

The dude at the picture is dressed like a faggot. Traditional menswear gives of low T faggot vibe to be honest(no offense).

Punk and metal aesthetic is based.

Fuck what women think, dress better for the hell of it

Feel free to dress as you wish, OP. No, females won't find you more attractive. You either have face/height/status or you don't. But fuck females, if you want to stylemaxx then do it

I like to dress "business casual" or golf attire most of the time. Usually some sort of collared shirt and decent looking shorts. I also like to wear quarter zip sweaters and things like that. I find that sort of look to be versatile and comfortable and I can fit in in most settings without appearing too casual or too overdressed. I'm also just kind of autistic about it all and really dislike when a shirt has a big design or logo on the front or center and I also refuse to wear sleeveless tops or anything obnoxious or blatant or showy.

I do think it is really retarded how that doesn't gain me even a single miniscule percentage of a point in SMV. But it should be expected since that is a dumb redpill (or maybe bluepill) piece of advice that normies love to parrot out, just like when they tell us to get a haircut, shower, and therapy for the millionth time.
Women simply do not care because my looks and height and non NT status are at subhuman levels.

Conversley to me, I see many normies (and especially Chads) who can dress however they want. They will wear weird stuff like things with insane obnoxious bizarre prints and designs on them, clothing with holes or stains on them, pajama pants, sweatpants, whatever. They can dress like complete homeless hobo slobs and still slay due to their looks and height.

And then you always hear about women complaining that they wish their boyfriends/husbands dressed better kek. But in reality they don't give a shit as long as their bf/husband is a Chad.

Last edited:
no clothes for ur face