Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is football/ mainstream sports less broadly popular than anime/ geek culture now?

is it

• yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • no

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like only nigs and hicks care about it. maybe some spics too but not rlly.

Normie Manly shit now is basically being a soundcloud synth rapper if you're white. And if you're white you're getting high smoking with homies on discord.

Some maga andrew tate type boomer conservitard copers.

And the rest are either artfags. Political types. Or anime geek culture autists.

Worldwide I think sport are more popular still. Soccer, basketball, hockey, mma, etc.

Maybe you just live in weeb bubble idk, lots of normies watch football and other sports.

again this question

No, not even close.

Online doesn't represent the real world.

It's big in Cali but everyone here is a soy

no not at all

I am incel and I watch football :smonk:

Seems like only nigs and hicks care about it. maybe some spics too but not rlly.
Nah normies still care about it a shit ton

Spics espexially with soccer and blacks with basketball

Normie Manly shit now is basically being a soundcloud synth rapper if you're white. And if you're white you're getting high smoking with homies on discord.

Some maga andrew tate type boomer conservitard copers.

And the rest are either artfags. Political types. Or anime geek culture autists.
The first part is true definitely

Nah only the nerds do, your average normie watches the nfl not anime. They have superbowl parties not pilot of the next season of goku parties

ofc sport is more popular

Not sure what metrics you would go by to compare the two sports will still be popular for a while

Anime
There are enclaves of football normies in rural areas, but otherwise you could go up to a random gen Z'er and ask if they like anime
I think I’m right about this tbh but it seems like so many people think that the world is still the 1950s

Nah only the nerds do, your average normie watches the nfl not anime. They have superbowl parties not pilot of the next season of goku parties
Because they’re insecure. But people wanna secretly have hot people be into anime.

I think it’s about to be if you’re hot and people mirror your autism if you’re a nerd and If you’re ugly you get to stay at home

Cope dude. All normies watch anime and what u said about negros and basketball.z

Dude blacks are the biggest fucking weebs on the planet I’m telling u dude niggers love anime they fucking love it.

Istg dude they may even consume it more than basketball atp

Maybe you just live in weeb bubble idk, lots of normies watch football and other sports.
U can be a weeb and watch sports
No, not even close.

Online doesn't represent the real world.
It is close

With zoomers, I can buy it's closer. But society at large, no.

Then who knows how zoomers will adapt eventually. Anime will be replaced and replaced.

Sports esp. football are more popular among normies

Dude blacks are the biggest fucking weebs on the planet I’m telling u dude niggers love anime they fucking love it.
jfl I dont even know where to get started with this take

Sports are inescapable in the biblebelt of the US.

jfl I dont even know where to get started with this take
the only ones who disagree are people who’ve never been around them or people who’ve seen the nigger part of the internet.

Like this is a known fact