Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it sad that I love when police kill niggers ?

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I dislike blacks

Yes, its sad because your black yourself.

It is normal to hate those who oppress you.

Nah, I’m black and like it sometimes. Was always bullied by my own kind for not being hood enough. Black culture is dumb. Why doesn’t it value intelligence instead.

All my bullies were of color so i belive segregation of colored and whites would solve alot of bullying.

Title : I dislike blacks
Youre subconsciously projecting your selfhate (because you cant get laid because of your race), onto on your race comrades. That is relatively normal behaviour and youre actually not really happy about it, its all just a subconscious cope.

Youre subconsciously projecting your selfhate (because you cant get laid because of your race), onto on your race comrades. That is relatively normal behaviour and youre actually not really happy about it, its all just a subconscious cope.
Black bullied me and beat me up

I can´t breathe, said Nigger NEET.
IT cucks, cope and seethe.

All my bullies were of color so i belive segregation of colored and whites would solve alot of bullying.
Whilst the normies of our own race treated me poorly, they were much better compared to most shitskins or niggers I met: In fact, I've only met a few non-whites irl that I could genuinely say were somewhat decent to me.

I guess that's part of a reason why I come across as a "SFcel" somewhat: Not to mention, I observed a strong correlation between Normshits of my own race treating me badly & their infatuation with Black/Thug "culture"
I can´t breathe, said Nigger NEET.
IT cucks, cope and seethe.
Based.

Have more compassion for mouse caught in trap