Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is my brother incel or is he a faggot?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1cudj2a/does_my_brother_have_low_self_esteem_or_is_a/

I have a younger brother who is 16, and I’ve never seen him show interest in girls or dating. He has a healthy social life with a good group of friends from different ethnic backgrounds and I see them hang out frequently.
I just want him to have a good high school life so it can carry over to his adult life. I don’t want him to miss out on young/teenage love or the prom.

If you're not a sexhaver at 16 you're already seen as defective and roasties think there's something wrong with you, fucking brutal.

Lmao they live in a different reality. They honestly don't even notice 90% of the men who aren't even close to sniffing pussy at that age yet. Even normie men will have a body count of 3 in their entire lives but will tell you they've slept with a dozen.

>asian masculinity
>he should look like a j/k-pop faggot

If you didn't have sex at 16, this is indicative of your future.

It’s over. Thank god I don’t have a sister
Sisterpill is brutal. I'm so fucking thankful I don't have one. I'd honestly rope if I had to see my goddamn sister living on tutorial mode while I rot.