Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the Roman mentality of having a shield in your arm the antithesis of being a nig

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The implication behind Romans, having shields is that you analyze your enemy first, and then use some thing tactical.

Where is Dumb blacks usually just have spears in care more about Offense. And venting their thought process.

It’s like being an autist who wants to approach things with thought vs a mentally unstable animal.

I kind of notice among Black people and rednecks that being intelligent is something you keep secret, while everyone essentially demoralizes each other on an open basis. Keep intelligence for yourself, but that’s the problem, is that intelligence is not shared among a group, so they never technologically get anywhere.

It’s why Africa will remain Africa and Ireland will remain Ireland

No empire is eternal.

Far-fetched but yeah, niggers are dumb.

AfricaNiggers had shields too!

But usually only the more successful tribes. Zulu etc...

AfricaNiggers had shields too!

But usually only the more successful tribes. Zulu etc...
Very few

Point is nerds wanna be fancy and some people uphold being a big dumbass.

No empire is eternal.
Thanks to the jews
Very few

Point is nerds wanna be fancy and some people uphold being a big dumbass.
After a reread I think I know what you are trying to say... About shields.

Niggers don't think far enough ahead to consider the need for defense? Because they are offensive.

For Roman's, the shield was a way to get close enough to use them tiny swords. But ofc, they also had archers and pikes and javelins...

But their shields could make a group of them like a gdmf turtle! Armored! Walk right up to you - under a hail of arrows - and stab you.... Lol.

Tough little bastards them Romans!

Meanwhile, niggers can't even grow grain.

Thanks to the jews

After a reread I think I know what you are trying to say... About shields.

Niggers don't think far enough ahead to consider the need for defense? Because they are offensive.

For Roman's, the shield was a way to get close enough to use them tiny swords. But ofc, they also had archers and pikes and javelins...

But their shields could make a group of them like a gdmf turtle! Armored! Walk right up to you - under a hail of arrows - and stab you.... Lol.

Tough little bastards them Romans!

Meanwhile, niggers can't even grow grain.
Why do all nigger retard Uncreative people think masculinity solves everything

The implication behind Romans, having shields is that you analyze your enemy first, and then use some thing tactical.

Where is Dumb blacks usually just have spears in care more about Offense. And venting their thought process.

It’s like being an autist who wants to approach things with thought vs a mentally unstable animal.

I kind of notice among Black people and rednecks that being intelligent is something you keep secret, while everyone essentially demoralizes each other on an open basis. Keep intelligence for yourself, but that’s the problem, is that intelligence is not shared among a group, so they never technologically get anywhere.

It’s why Africa will remain Africa and Ireland will remain Ireland
Stfu you racist piece of shit blacks are being oppressed by whites and we need now to help non whites

I like niggers they always seem to respect me a lot unlike whites

Stfu you racist piece of shit blacks are being oppressed by whites and we need now to help non whites
Yes diversity hires are totally not discrimination against whites

Yes diversity hires are totally not discrimination against whites
Stfu with your Nazi pro white non sense white people are the reason I am are incel

Stfu with your Nazi pro white non sense white people are the reason I am are incel
why are whites the reason you're incel tho
is it JBW

man...
i'm white and i still get mogged (5'9 cel) :feelsbadman:
Yeah but your white buddies and capitalists are keeping me from touching white pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back