Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been binge eating chocolates for two weeks now

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
I've gained 2 pounds for sure because I'm at work (delivery driver) or preparing to go to work every waking hour for 4 days every week and I eat chocolates to get energy. I used to hover around 142 lbs and lately I'm yo-yo'ing from 143 to 146 lbs. I've been meaning to cut back but eating one piece of chocolate is so easy and I get so hungry moving all the time at work. I average 25k steps every day and that's not even counting the boxes I'm carrying. I don't even know what food I can take for lunch that's high protein low calorie and doesn't require refrigeration because I'm sitting in a hot van all day. worst of all people stare at me all the time when I'm delivering their packages. somehow they trust me to deliver their shit while simultaneously treating me like I just got out of jail for rape

Ernst22
Hellsing Ultimate AMV   Pa Vikingtog  Feat The Letzte Battalion online video cuttercom

My whole diet is pizza and chocolate every day

My whole diet is pizza and chocolate every day
I'm jealous. if it wasn't because I have nowhere to take a shit at work I'd be eating pizza every day too