Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Got Brutalized by My Mother

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
Got in an argument. I got angry, had enough. She attacked me, I didn't want a redo of my childhood days when I was 10 and she would beat me and scold me for hours on end. Hit her, she hit me. Got all my fucking arms scratched up and bloodied and my hair pulled out, but proud I was assertive and stood up for myself.

My point is: Some mothers should not have been mothers. This is actually why I support abortion. Females who want to kill a defenseless innocent baby before it's even born should not deserve to be mothers. My female teachers were the only people nice to me and that I continue to respect. I should not have been born. I should have been aborted, but my mother decided she wanted a slave. I hope when I die, I take away this thing from her. I will not be a slave AND be disrespected and abused. Even a dog that doesn't work is more respected.

The only thing she'll get from me is a little schadenfreude after I die, because she's sadistic, but nothing will go to her. I will make sure she dies broke.

Sorry to hear that but this is entirely true
My point is: Some mothers should not have been mothers. This is actually why I support abortion. Females who want to kill a defenseless innocent baby before it's even born should not deserve to be mothers.

My mother always brings up i was a premature baby and yes it would have been better for me if the Dr would have let me strangle myself on my umbilical cord instead of cutting it.

what a useless piece of shit mother

damn, like with a fist or flat hand?
No, full-on punching her in the arm. I pulled my punches too and didn't hit her in the head or anything, but I think I bruised her good. The first person I would go after if there was a "Purge"-type event happening would be my mother. I would make her black and blue. That worthless piece of shit sadist.
honestly im better of as oprhan than having some shitty abusive mom i think
:yes:
My mother always brings up i was a premature baby and yes it would have been better for me if the Dr would have let me strangle myself on my umbilical cord instead of cutting it.
Yeah, my mother does stuff like that too, like bringing up stuff from long ago or something. She told me I was an IVF baby. Haha. Means I wasn't born in normal circumstances. IVF birth is unnatural.
what a useless piece of shit mother
Thank you. I wish she would be locked up.

I was premature too lmao

that's very dark and hopefully you don't end up kicked out or something, watch out

i've heard weird things like this, "i thought you were an ugly baby but i changed my mind later"
IMO these are honest signals that you need to fend for yourself and take charge of your life, they can be useful

also my dad got drunk once and insisted she tried to induce a miscarriage to get rid of me, dark but might have been just schizo shit tbh

Never blame yourself for a foid's failure ... That's cucked.

Congratulations brocel. You did the right thing.
A slap across her face might be more useful than punching her in the arms tho.

I've also started going down this path too a few months ago.
It's funny because of how blackpilling it is but she treats me better since.

that's very dark and hopefully you don't end up kicked out or something, watch out
My father won't allow that histrionic cunt to have his way, thank God.
i've heard weird things like this, "i thought you were an ugly baby but i changed my mind later"
IMO these are honest signals that you need to fend for yourself and take charge of your life, they can be useful
Yes, I told her I was a fucking man and that she can't treat me this way. I wish I was more like @Dr. Autismo and smashed her face into pieces with my bare fists. Grabbed some hammer and blew her brains out by the sheer force of how hard I'm hitting her head. She deserves eternal hellfire for raping me—raping my mind, brutalizing my body, torturing my soul, shorting the circuits of my nerves, and leaving me to die in the puddle of my misery.
also my dad got drunk once and insisted she tried to induce a miscarriage to get rid of me, dark but might have been just schizo shit tbh
My mother brought me into this world to rape me. She wanted to rape my mind when I was just a newborn, but my guardian angel, my father, prevented the descendent of Satan from sodomizing my thoughts. Now that I'm alone, my father working somewhere else, my mother is with me, tormenting me every second of the day. I'm like a prisoner, trapped with a homosexual serial rapist, but instead of physically raping me, she rapes my soul. I'M A VICTIM OF RAPE.
Never blame yourself for a foid's failure ... That's cucked.
I just wish I wasn't born sometimes. The void of death is preferable to cohabiting with the descendent of Lucifer.
Congratulations brocel. You did the right thing.
A slap across her face might be more useful than punching her in the arms tho.
She might banshee-scream more and shit and do something more drastic. But I might do this. I feel like spitting on her is more appropriate because she is below me. I am a god compared to that worthless ant. By brutalizing my heart, mind, and soul, she makes me a lamb, a sacrificial lamb. My death will inspire generations of abused children, the children of God brutalized by Satan's agents.
It's funny because of how blackpilling it is but she treats me better since.
As she should.

I'm starting to fucking lose it, boyos.

I need to build up my anger. Let it fester, fester, fester. Let the anger grow more and more. Let it consume me, fill me from the crown to the toe top-full. Make me a cruel angel. Make me God's right hand. Make me free of the shackles of empathy, of unnecessary emotions. I need only rage now. Make me enraged. Make me incensed. Make me angry and disgusted with this world. Make me unhuman. I need to be capable of doing what I have to.

brutel bro sorry that happend to you the foid is a cunt and don't deserve to be parents

It's shocking you showed restraint I see nigs who beat old people black and blue for a phone and a car.

relatable. I hate my parents too especially my mother. I hope she burns in hell for bringing me in this world

Damn, that's so relatable however I was to high inhib to ever fight back. Anyhow my mom is boomer-rich so obviously I didn't want to sabotage my financial future.
I made the wrong choice however, should have fought back and went on to live with my uncle. Damn... not slapping the bitch whilst she was abusing me is my biggest mistake. Should have flipped of the bitch and walked away...

What the fuck bro why would you hit your mother, are you autistic?

Got in an argument. I got angry, had enough. She attacked me, I didn't want a redo of my childhood days when I was 10 and she would beat me and scold me for hours on end. Hit her, she hit me. Got all my fucking arms scratched up and bloodied and my hair pulled out, but proud I was assertive and stood up for myself.

My point is: Some mothers should not have been mothers. This is actually why I support abortion. Females who want to kill a defenseless innocent baby before it's even born should not deserve to be mothers. My female teachers were the only people nice to me and that I continue to respect. I should not have been born. I should have been aborted, but my mother decided she wanted a slave. I hope when I die, I take away this thing from her. I will not be a slave AND be disrespected and abused. Even a dog that doesn't work is more respected.

The only thing she'll get from me is a little schadenfreude after I die, because she's sadistic, but nothing will go to her. I will make sure she dies broke.
Brocel, i wish you all the best. I suggest you start going to the local church and find some friends and paternal figures there.

Although it may be a shitty advice, because it didn't work out for me :(

She attacked me very violently and started pulling my hair out.
I feel for you brocel. You should move out and homelessmaxx. If you live in a western country they don’t give a shit so you can harass foids all day and you’ll get a slap on the hand or whatever the expression is.

I suggest you start going to the local church and find some friends and paternal figures there.
I'll try to see if there's something similar like this I can do. Thanks for the advice.
You should move out and homelessmaxx.
I can't do that. For the time being, I have to prepare to go to university.
If you live in a western country they don’t give a shit so you can harass foids all day and you’ll get a slap on the hand or whatever the expression is.
No, I think it's quite the opposite, actually. Me slapping my mother is infinitely worse than her abusing me for 10 years because spanking is legal and she can claim it was for discipline, while I, an adult male who is taller and stronger than her, will likely end up in jail for that.

I'll try to see if there's something similar like this I can do. Thanks for the advice.
you would very much like church if you can ignore the women but don´t fucking kill your mom when they found out in prison you did it they will rape you good bro unless you rope