Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LONDON HAS FALLEN :/

Airwaver

Airwaver

Banned
-

Fucking Paki niggers voted for this wanker again. We're screwed. England should rise up against this Islamist terrorist paki nigger enforcing Sharia law just because these mouslim pakis hate the local pork sold at Tesco's. I propose someone send pork to his address.

Not allowed to even boo? What the fuck?

Oh well, id boo just to leave.

Fucking Paki niggers voted for this wanker again. We're screwed. England should rise up against this Islamist terrorist paki nigger enforcing Sharia law just because these mouslim pakis hate the local pork sold at Tesco's. I propose someone send pork to his address.

'ate the immigrants
'ate me missus
'ate the pakis
'luv the footey
'luv the pub
British people are niggers in white costumes

Cuckservatives versus Laborist fags putting muslims to keep power.

All retarded shit.

UK politics are a meme.

'ate the immigrants
'ate me missus
'ate the pakis
'luv the footey
'luv the pub
British people are niggers in white costumes
Nigger even some of the migrants hate him, everywhere you go is fag flags around the capital, homeless druggies, no British flags and a bunch of ethnic shops and no British things apart from a turk selling cheap British souvenirs cause that's what tourists want to see.

Rip i really wish a native londonese won

common Count Binface L

Fuck Christianity, that religion is cucked unlike Islam. The Eurocucks have ruined their own countries. The white race won't save itself

Fuck Christianity, that religion is cucked unlike Islam. The Eurocucks have ruined their own countries. The white race won't save itself
The liberals ruined it, even in America it's still strong.

Pajeet it doesn’t matter how much you hate on Islam, your white masters will still not accept you

Pajeet it doesn’t matter how much you hate on Islam, your white masters will still not accept you
Doesn't matter how much you hate on pajeets your white masters will never accept a terrorist

Fuck all british cucks :feelskek: :feelskek: This shit will become a new brownzil 2.0 edition

Fuck all british cucks :feelskek: :feelskek: This shit will become a new brownzil 2.0 edition
Europe will lose its white majority in the future due to unrestricted immigration into the continent

The moment Churchill declared war on Germany the brits should've killed him. Strung him in a pole and left him to the crows.

Their failure to do so is proof that no-one had any balls in those shitty islands. It's former civilization was totally dead that day.

Maybe he can launch a coup and install shariah law in Britain. It would be a step up from what they have