Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manchild soy husband doesn't like wife's Nigerian ethnic food

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@mercy_festus/video/7347323361476758830

I'm 99% sure this is staged ragebait but pathetic if true. Imagine preferring some lame pasta with tomato sauce just like a little kid instead of a nice homecooked stew :feelskek:

Also the poor table manners slurping spaghetti, condescending comments like "why can't you do this all the time" or "see it wasn't so difficult", childlike expression... If not ragebait impossible this guy could get a wife :shock:

Sexhavers problems

I'm 99% sure this is staged ragebait but pathetic if true. Imagine preferring some lame pasta with tomato sauce just like a little kid instead of a nice homecooked stew :feelskek:

Also the poor table manners slurping spaghetti, condescending comments like "why can't you do this all the time" or "see it wasn't so difficult", childlike expression... If not ragebait impossible this guy could get a wife :shock:

It seems real, there are people who look like this guy, but really act like a kid. But, yet he gets to have sex-having. Doesn't act mature to try new dishes, but yet continues to give him sex :lasereyes:

Most western foids can't even cook nowadays.

Niggers belong in their natural habitat and not in your house. What a pathetic cuck. With his looks I would get at least a high tier Becky or a Stacy to breed beautiful white children with. She would serve me based German dishes. That would be wonderful.

Nigerians have food?

>Nigerian food
Im not a cannibal

312747345-5773046816081604-5417851216236133632-n.jpg

it seems that africa has a lot to show

Niggers belong in their natural habitat and not in your house. What a pathetic cuck. With his looks I would get at least a high tier Becky or a Stacy to breed beautiful white children with. She would serve me based German dishes. That would be wonderful.
Ethnic foids respect and appreciate an average white men more than a white foid

Ethnic foids respect and appreciate an average white men more than a white foid
Only ethnic foids that I would fuck are maybe Asian ones. But fucking only, no breeding. Nigger foids are ugly and have often a lot of male energy within them. They're loud and annoying, and dumb, too. I'm not an aggressive guy and I prefer silence, I'm quiet myself. I've got a sensitive hearing so 99% of modern foids are a nightmare for me.

Nigger foids are ugly and have often a lot of male energy within them
Advantage with Black foids is higher libido compared to other race foids, so no Dead-Bedroom bullshit over there

Spaghetti looks good but wouldn't mind eating the nigerian food tbh.

Nigerian cuisine is better than Eastern European cuisine

Advantage with Black foids is higher libido compared to other race foids, so no Dead-Bedroom bullshit over there
Yeah, more juice from Tyrone in that used cunt. I really appreciate that lmao.

I click and watch all tiktoks posted on this forum because I am a cuckold.

As if the average White foid isn't the same lol
Of course she is. Fucking whores.
But I'm not a race traitor and won't become one. So no nigger, curry, chink, or sand needs to be worried that I could steal some of their ethnic foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back