Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Margot Robbie hate thread

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Why tf is this fucking rotten roastie still valid? Either Margot Robbie is a troon or has been through a shit ton of surgeries in a useless effort to try to look like a prime years foid which will never happen.

based

4042734 416295778 368275985960712 1234031843051861424 n
4046032 370625595 1227021494604710 4896336337050463828 n 1
C0f4a56cdacf73fb777759d16b86b388

my cuties mogs that troon

Who cares about her dumb ass.

Volcel if wouldn't bang margot robbie tbh

Why tf is this fucking rotten roastie still valid? Either Margot Robbie is a troon or has been through a shit ton of surgeries in a useless effort to try to look like a prime years foid which will never happen.
it's a troon and jews are pushing that ugly guy everywhere it's sickening

They're trying to peddle "her" as the quintessential attractive female but are failing spectacularly. Anyone with two braincells can tell that that face and body do not belong to a female's.

I feel like she is taking too many roles from other actresses (which would be better at said roles) plus I'm tired of seeing her face everywhere.

GMRYShXWEAcFNRr

she is hot af

tranny robbie

P

Prime not now
how does she looks now ? ( i don't follow shekelwood for years neither watch any live action movies )

czy ja się nie mylę...ale czy to urban w twoim avie ?
zaden urban tylko poganski slowianski demon, moze z niego zrobili demona po smierci kto wie

if you find this tranny thing attractive and get hard you need to get banned instantly since you are not an incel but a faggot volcel

Won't be long or probably is already taking adrenochrome sponsored by Kikewood

They're trying to peddle "her" as the quintessential attractive female but are failing spectacularly. Anyone with two braincells can tell that that face and body do not belong to a female's.
bro do you even have two brain cells? lmao. She looks female.

half of this forum should install grindr and get that meat since they love it so much
piss off you don't even have any real evidence that she is a troon. It's simply a conspiracy fantasy.

piss off you don't even have any real evidence that she is a troon. It's simply a conspiracy fantasy.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: it's easier to demoralize/brainwash goyims than to show them the truth and wake up. Yuri Bezmenov was 100% right about demoralization