Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mid women are harder to deal with than attractive women

db-bchr-iv

db-bchr-iv

The tiny evil demon on your left shoulder
★★
Think about it. Nearcels are a plurality or slight majority of men, and correctly figure that they have zero chance with 8/10 or higher women ("stacies"), who are chad's property. Thus stacies are mostly left alone and tend to welcome the attention that they get, because women love attention. Normie men tend to give the most attention to mid women ("beckies") who resent the fact that it is average men that give them the most attention, rather than chad. They have to face the reality that they are not the most attractive women out there. Thus they end up being extremely aggressive and resentful towards non-chads, especially us.

You can observe this bitterness and resentment if you decide to try talking with them. Most of them are very unpleasant to interact with.

Of course, I'm not telling you to go ask stacies out. They'd just politely reject you. This is a mere analysis of how and why beckies are more bitter and resentful than stacies and are much more likely to hurt you.

Men actually go after their looksmatches unlike women. However, this greatly inflates the already massive egos of mid tier women.

Men actually go after their looksmatches unlike women. However, this greatly inflatesthe egos of mid tier women.
Indeed. That is a close conclusion to my analysis.

Stacies are unironically nicer than Beckies to subhuman men. Both subhumans and Stacies know they are essentially different lifeforms, living in different realities who will never intersect with one another.

But Beckies are more hostile to subhumans because of the implication the subhuman might think he has a chance with them. Beckies being approached by subhumans lowers her SMV.

I have noticed this as well.

Yea fat ugly trannies thinking they are something is so fucking funny

Stacies are unironically nicer than Beckies to subhuman men. Both subhumans and Stacies know they are essentially different lifeforms, living in different realities who will never intersect with one another.

But Beckies are more hostile to subhumans because of the implication the subhuman might think he has a chance with them. Beckies being approached by subhumans lowers her SMV.
Least foid-worshipping .is user.

They all are. Mids don't have the prettiness to make up for their diabolical nastiness.

They all are. Mids don't have the prettiness to make up for their diabolical nastiness.
No. Because of my divergent taste in women, I tend to think mids are much more attractive than stacies. Their nastiness is still more apparent to me.

I have noticed this as well.

Most foids aren’t that good looking anyhow. People just over rate them.

They are all pretty awful because they all feel entitled to chads. Try approaching a stacy and then a becky, their response will be mostly the same.

Looksmaxxerd ltb/Mtb think that they deserve the world, because they put in some effort

True, attractive people are generally nicer