Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Minimum height requirement in 2055?

How long do you think these whores will demand? 7'0 + men

• Total voters
ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Ag4tax1fd0w81
B22ceb1f7f3c7f970f5976269987d805
F869e8d15a00407ec338459da65ae0fb
Main qimg 48698799180d1f46805f94fe74ed5100 lq

Your 7'0?
Fuck off, shorty, tee-hee!

Whatever i'll be dead

Your 6'9?
Fuck off, shorty, tee-hee!
Watch rape become legal because foids standards are so stupidly high because the human race would be dying out

Good no need to stay too long on this wicked world
Literally. Nobody likes us. It's best we just leave them alone.

when will start using women again exclusively as a harvester for procreation and return her capabilities to a level equal to that of a yard dog? what the hell do they allow themselves to do? tall, handsome and at least 300k a year, but this is literally a mockery, and the whole insult and point is that they can afford it, and the fact that someday there will be a moron who will fulfill all her whims

Yeah 31 years is too much it means ill be 51 wtf
I don't even think I'll make it to 30, also JFL at Dylann in your avi

I don't care, these future issues won't make any difference to us, beta. First, we're probably dead. Second = these problems will not affect us anymore, because we already had a overdose of the black pill, in the end, it's over.

I think the desire of the foids will expand more and more, until they reach the peak and have no more room to move forward, and when they reach that state, virtually all men, and beta, they won't care about it anymore, they'll have a black pill overdose, even doubtful standards.

I see plenty of Chad manlets with girlfriends. The factor is always face and the solution for an
incel to get a girlfriend is to simply switch to another face.