Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mobs in Kyrgyzstan are lynching Pakistani and Egyptian medical students and raping female students

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
shid skinz killing shid skinz W moment

based bride kidnapping, shouldve been world wide culture, not this dating shit tbh

This needs to happen to all geomaxxing moggers that try to steal foids away from local men

"MOM! Load up my suitcases I'm going to

Kyrgyzstan, to do some raping and killing! "​

Chinks are mad that kyrgz women are marrying causacaoid moggers.

Only central Asians have balls. Wish this would happen to chads In SEA. But the men there are like 5'2.

Lmao these muzzies honor kill their women and threaten non muzzie men for marrying their women and they are crying when on they are on the recieving end

Based Central Asians

@anandkonda
Giga BASED. Mullas need be feeded their own medicine. We should shown it down their fucking throat

Just another example yet again that mongoloid women want caucaspid men. JFL

The redditors are acting shocked as if this has never happened when it's been happening since the dawn of man. Fucking redditards.

Pakistan will BOMB KAZAKHSTAN

Lmao these muzzies honor kill their women and threaten non muzzie men for marrying their women and they are crying when on they are on the recieving end

Based Central Asians

@anandkonda
Most central Asians are Muslim though, it’s Muslim on muslim violence.

Lmao these muzzies honor kill their women and threaten non muzzie men for marrying their women
When a guy lives in a "multicultural" city i think it even becomes a part of his inceldom. Fuck these immigrants although i'm one myself :lasereyes:

Screenshot 20240518 144201

iF this is how Kazakh foids look I get why their men are trying to mate guard lol

Nice, well shit you gotta support them if you support Israel based on reddit logic.

This is also the same country that kidnap foids btw.

Based.

Only central Asians have balls. Wish this would happen to chads In SEA. But the men there are like 5'2.
Height has little to do with being based or not. 5'5 niggers in somalia and Afghanistan would honor kill people.

Kyrgyzstan is proof that there is hope for Ricecels after all

Central Asians are what East Asians could be if they weren't cucks.
They're relatively religious compared to East Asia, that's why I've said always religion needs to be promoted in Asia

They're relatively religious compared to East Asia, that's why I've said always religion needs to be promoted in Asia
Are you Chinese folk religion follower

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back