Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my 6 millionth attempt at quitting smoking

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
ok i just smoked the last cigarette of this pack and going to try and quit again. my last 3 attempts didnt make it past 24 hours. i need help please

ok i just smoked the last cigarette of this pack and going to try and quit again. my last 3 attempts didnt make it past 24 hours. i need help please
nigga buy nicotine pouches. That shit will knock u the fuck out and u wont feel like smoking

Don't quit. That's what the jews want you to do.

Most people don't know this but if you smoke 6 million cigarettes in 5 years, you will open a portal to agartha, and there you will be married off to a big booty latina and Hitler himself will be at your wedding

Don't quit. That's what the jews want you to do.

Most people don't know this but if you smoke 6 million cigarettes in 5 years, you will open a portal to agartha, and there you will be married off to a big booty latina and Hitler himself will be at your wedding
>agartha
>latina

It's good that you want to quit. I wanna smoke until I rope:smonk:

if you smoke 6 million cigarettes in 5 years
that averages to smoking about 3285 cigarettes a day!! are you sure that is even physically possible?? oh who am i kidding of course it is!!!

nigga buy nicotine pouches. That shit will knock u the fuck out and u wont feel like smoking
i might buy some tomorrow but they are expensive as fuck where i live. ive used them when i was in hospital years ago but cant really remember what they were like

i might buy some tomorrow but they are expensive as fuck where i live. ive used them when i was in hospital years ago but cant really remember what they were like
shieet nigga then just continue smoking, u know it only takes 1 or 2 days untill u will feel u need a smoke

good luck regdate mogger

I used Varenicline pills. They were awful but they worked. I haven’t smoked in like 3 or 4 years

The Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Book by Allen Carr

This will change ur lyf

smoking should be banned and all smokers should be gassed

Throw that pack again, Say never again, Quit and never look back, Easy as that, Otherwise there are nicotine chewies for cravings you can use if that didnt work, For me i just quit whenever i want and ignore my cravings.