Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My latest google search

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★

over

never began

monkeyman

What have you been dreaming about lately

What have you been dreaming about lately
Having huge spiders and insects in my room. A rat trying to get through the open window but I can close the window just in time so that the rat is trapped, I then have to squeeze the rat to death. My beloved plants are all dead for some reason. I drive a car but the brake pedal doesn't work and I crash. These are just a few that I can recall atm

Having huge spiders and insects in my room. A rat trying to get through the open window but I can close the window just in time so that the rat is trapped, I then have to squeeze the rat to death. My beloved plants are all dead for some reason. I drive a car but the brake pedal doesn't work and I crash. These are just a few that I can recall atm
Damn that's brutal :feelsbadman:

Never even began for baddreamcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMNOaJOWICo