Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nice guy rejects a toilet, guess what he had

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/EsTqWBzQxhs?si=BWE30I7G5_oil9Ei

According to redpillers him being friendly means that he doesn't have a "good personality" (is an asshole who treats everyone like trash) and toilets supposedly all HATE nice guys.

Yet somehow, this man described as "super friendly" (which redpillers think dries up any vagina) still got a random toilet's phone number. It's almost as if looks matter more than personality or anything.

I know, water is wet, it just pisses me off that scampillers want us to learn "game" while there's no proof of it working and plenty of evidence to the contrary.

From 14-17 I watched probably 1000+ PUA videos, learned everything about it, did exactly as instructed and guess what? 0 girls ever gave me a chance.

I know, water is wet, it just pisses me off that scampillers want us to learn "game" while there's no proof of it working and plenty of evidence to the contrary.
I despise it when these fucking scammers encourage guys to learn "game." It's ridiculous and idiotic.

Roasties don't care if you have game, they simply care that you have a good jawline, eye area, tall height, and general model like appearance.

There's no game for your subhuman face, roasties will only see it as cringe.

It only matters what the flesh, muscle, skin and bone is then everything else twists to fit that, I am surprised there isn't more emphasis on bone worship in our cultures since it's all that matters to the human specie after they have food and shelter.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/EsTqWBzQxhs?si=BWE30I7G5_oil9Ei

According to redpillers him being friendly means that he doesn't have a "good personality" (is an asshole who treats everyone like trash) and toilets supposedly all HATE nice guys.

Yet somehow, this man described as "super friendly" (which redpillers think dries up any vagina) still got a random toilet's phone number. It's almost as if looks matter more than personality or anything.

The positive outlook would be that normies will stay normies and , i ain't no psychiatrist , but a pathological liar lies not only to others but also to himself that is their way to cope they don't live in true objective reality but in their own fairytale world and lies , it's so over for them that i don't even have words at least we know what reality is and kind of know what to do while they live in their own realities , people that are able to see reality from a really objective view are very rare in my opinion. And even when you try to explain them what you believe in they try to debate and come with the most normie bs arguments ever that all of you guys know there and at that point i just pretend to be stupid and give up because i know there's no point at talking about it anymore.

Tale from the landwhale

Dark triad bros?? Pls explain?

I despise it when these fucking scammers encourage guys to learn "game." It's ridiculous and idiotic.

Roasties don't care if you have game, they simply care that you have a good jawline, eye area, tall height, and general model like appearance.

There's no game for your subhuman face, roasties will only see it as cringe.

And the redpill fags blame everything on the men when their wife/gf cheats on them and say "you were not a better provider"
"you need to be a more alpha man to dominate over others, that's why your wife cheated in you"

yOu nEeD tO wOrK hArDeR bRo!!!111