Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Non whites of all kinds truly hates white people

im tired of whitecels projecting their hatred for others on other races. you whites dont know how good you have it and how much non-whites worship your kind. because of that I dont feel bad when I see whites get hated on. I dont hate whites as much as israelis but you arent the race I care much about

Last edited:
Here come the shitskins telling how their hatred of white men and lust for white women is completely justified due to muh colonialism:forcedsmile:

im tired of whitecels projecting their hatred for others on other races. you whites dont know how good you have it and how much non-whites worship your kind. because of that I dont feel bad when I see whites get hated on. I dont hate whites as much as israelis but you arent the race I care much about
most of non whites looks down on slavs

Most of sucking up to whites is due that whites are seen as rich and white women are also viewed easy whores, ethnics hate whites with burning passion so please don't deflect truth into another ethnic victimization post

@DarkStarDown

Here come the shitskins telling how their hatred of white men and lust for white women is completely justified due to muh colonialism:forcedsmile:
here comes another curry worshipping whites without anyone asking :forcedsmile:

Most of sucking up to whites is due that whites are seen as rich and white women are also viewed easy whores, ethnics hate whites with burning passion so please don't deflect truth into another ethnic victimization post

@DarkStarDown
it doesnt matter what they're reasoning is, fact is they worship whites and actually hate their own kind more than they do white people. also it's not just white women, it's white people in general that get worship. I would gladly trade places with a whitecel. anything is better than being curry. kindly sit down, you dont know how good you have it

it doesnt matter what they're reasoning is, fact is they worship whites and actually hate their own kind more than they do white people. also it's not just white women, it's white people in general that get worship. I would gladly trade places with a whitecel. anything is better than being curry. kindly sit down, you dont know how good you have it
Unless it isn't whites are only worshiped due to edgelord nazis otherwise they are despised ? it's hard to believe of what i see online

Unless it isn't whites are only worshiped due to edgelord nazis otherwise they are despised ? it's hard to believe of what i see online
just hang out in any brown community irl or online for a few hours. other browns, especially the women, hate me for being brown. they look at any white man highly just because of his race. I have to work alot harder to get the same positive validation that white men can get without trying

just hang out in any brown community irl or online for a few hours. other browns, especially the women, hate me for being brown. they look at any white man highly just because of his race. I have to work alot harder to get the same positive validation that white men can get without trying
pics or didn't happen

If you want to enjoy white women and white recognition and white respect, be a thug around whites, they're the most chagnonpilled people on this planet who respect violence and thuggery otherwise smug white normies wouldn't let you live, be a nigger, you'll enjoy, be like a white manlet or a curry or asian, you'll be stomped

im not gonna waste time digging. but just see any non-white majority subreddits if you wanna see it yourself
non white subreddits like r/aznidentity surely love whites or r/blackladies with recent post about finding white men disgusting

@Chudpreet

Just recently saw some clip on goytube about UK students protesting about muhh palestine :feelstastyman:, still some jeet in comments said that europeans are doing this shit while asians are creating ''5, 6 gen'' technologies :feelskek::feelskek:
Depend on which whites also. You will be curries worship Russian more than @wereq under pro-Russian videos

r/blackladies with recent post about finding white men disgusting
Isn't that sub filled with sheboons crying that they can't get white chad?

Serious why do you defend colonization when your state Bengal has suffered most under both mulla and British colonization?

As did every other race in history- what about the Mongols? Turks? Arabs?
They killed to conquer land and stopped afterwards.

Whites kill because they believe their race and way of life to be superior. They do genocide not conquest.

Whites kill because they believe their race and way of life to be superior. They do genocide not conquest.
Ashurbanipal and the Assyrians were doing the same if not worse way before. That kind of behavior isn't that unique.

1552995747676.png

Not to mention killing for conquest can still be considered genocidal too.

Last edited:

Aryans

Be8c7sxa4nc21

5BZBoYNLTeJOwfu39LB93Rt89xyYo9MAHeBsgMJvfuE

Have banana

Even here JBW believers consantly about whitecels being myth, funny to say but don't believe that ethnics white worship i believe that jeets, chinks, japs, arabs and especially KANGZ have superiority complex like everyone...besides white americans and most of white europeans.
It's because shitskins can't cope with historical inferiority. They're obsessed with trying to appear as superior shit in front of whites. These apes can't just stfu and mind their businesses, but no. As long as one of whites don't bow down to them, shitskins will always be angry and unhappy. That's what thinking about centuries of being humiliated and dominated does to them and it makes them angry, so they wanna use AMOG tactics on whites to pretend that they're some hot shit despite with inferior history.

It's because shitskins can't cope with historical inferiority. They're obsessed with trying to appear as superior shit in front of whites. These apes can't just stfu and mind their businesses, but no. As long as one of whites don't bow down to them, shitskins will always be angry and unhappy. That's what thinking about centuries of being humiliated and dominated does to them and it makes them angry, so they wanna use AMOG tactics on whites to pretend that they're some hot shit despite with inferior history.
True always was funny to me that despite having beef with whites they go apeshit as long yt bown do them, praise their culture or some obvious slav ''trad'' wife is interested in them

True always was funny to me that despite having beef with whites they go apeshit as long yt bown do them, praise their culture or some obvious slav ''trad'' wife is interested in them
They hate whites, yet they still go to whites and can't live a day without thinking about them everyday. It's just some extreme jealousy and historical inferiority that they feel like that they need to demonstrate their alpha male shit to whites. Pathetic af.

@wereq tier vanta racepill.

you cope with fact that germany despite loss in war is powerhouse and russia will soon become chink resource colony
Cope. Russian economy is still growing and Russia is still ahead of China in military technology.
Also Chinese clearly have higher IQ than someone who can attack other nations because of 'racial inferiority'.
You need to be mentally child and extremely dumb to do that.

In the words of EU foreign policy chief

GKsKc18pEVVgKuEG large

Okay seriously why do hate Aryanism so much ? You do realize Russians to have Yamnaya Ancestry ?
I don't care about Aryanism.
But I do care that some scum from some country declared my nation 'subhuman' while calling Japanese and some local Jews 'Aryan'.

I don't care about Aryanism.
But I do care that some scum from some country declared my nation 'subhuman' while calling Japanese and some local Jews 'Aryan'.
It was due to political reasons. You can rest assured bro your people are 100% Aryan Yamnaya warriors. Germans did that because of political reasons. Same for Japanese. Russians were able to defeat Germans BECAUSE OF THEIR ARYAN BLOOD. Look at your present enemies bro. Jew controlled Western countries and Ethnics who want to steal your enemy. A German will treat you more fairly than an Arab or Chinese. ARYANS OF THE WORLD NEED TO UNITE !

It was due to political reasons. You can rest assured bro your people are 100% Aryan Yamnaya warriors. Germans did that because of political reasons. Same for Japanese. Russians were able to defeat Germans BECAUSE OF THEIR ARYAN BLOOD. Look at your present enemies bro. Jew controlled Western countries and Ethnics who want to steal your enemy. A German will treat you more fairly than an Arab or Chinese. ARYANS OF THE WORLD NEED TO UNITE !
I looked many times for maps and which nation or country could be considered Aryan, and Google gave zero results excluding some Aryan languages in Indian peninsula.
Any scientific concept would definitely have tons of maps and info to show. There is something wrong with Aryan concept.

As I pointed out above, various Whites have been subjugated by other Whites in history, examples:
-Anglo control of Ireland.
-Spanish, Austrian, and French control of Italy be it through direct or indirect means.
-Spanish control & subjugation of the Basques, Catalans, etc.
-England getting subjugated by France(Normans)
-Russia controlling over Slavic & Baltic groups, during the Russian Empire & Soviet times.
many other examples.
Whites also have been subjugated by non-Whites:
-Slavs by Ottomans
-Greeks by Ottomans
-Russians, Finns, and Balts by Mongols
etc.
So the Mongols "just stopped?"

Despite the fact they had the second largest empire in recorded history.
Whites kill because they believe their race and way of life to be superior.
You do also realize the concept of a "White" identity is a fairly new one & has been shifted constantly in history?

Also, Arabs/Turks believed Islam to be a superior way of life, which they used as justification for most/all of their wars, conquests, etc.
They do genocide not conquest.
Mongols committed genocide, as did the Japanese, and did the Turks.

And as another user pointed out, killing in the name of conquest still falls under that.
most of non whites looks down on slavs
Similar to how they project onto Meds, Irish, etc.

They attack Whites who are "lower-tier" in terms of historical achievement and/or appearances.

@DarkStarDown
Like I stated, they hate on Whites due to being unable to get White women, resentment of White success, and also due to feeling the need to blame most/all of their countries issues on Whites.
I looked many times for maps and which nation or country could be considered Aryan, and Google gave zero results excluding some Aryan languages in Indian peninsula.
Any scientific concept would definitely have tons of maps and info to show. There is something wrong with Aryan concept.
Google map of Steppe/Yamnaya DNA.

Google map of Steppe/Yamnaya DNA.
As far as I understand, France or Italy are less 'Aryan' than Poles or Swedes.
But French role in the world's history is far more important than that of these countries.

Distribution of the Yamnaya genetic component in the populations of Europe data taken

So the Mongols "just stopped?"

Despite the fact they had the second largest empire in recorded history.
Yes.

In Iran for example shortly after their conquer they adopted the local religion, they adopted the local language and culture and the local population rose high among their ranks.

Meanwhile Americans genocided 99% of the Indians, treated them like animals, drove them from their homes, destroyed their culture and identity, enslaved blacks from Africa and it took them hundreds of years to even treat these races as human.

It was only 16 years ago that a black was able to become president in America. Meanwhile in only a few years after the mongol invasion they appointed local scholars and scientists to high ranks in their courts (such as Nasir al-Din al-Tusi). Because their intention was to control and govern, not racial cleansing and genocide.

Last edited:
I have to admit that white people posses the highest potential out of all races, but honestly white normies, along with black ones, are some of the most unsufferable faggots i've ever met. Tbf, most humans regardless of ethnic background are useless subhumans, who merely consume extremely limited and valueble resources without providing anything of significance in return.

Yes.

In Iran for example shortly after their conquer they adopted the local religion, they adopted the local language and culture and the local population rose high among their ranks.
They also massacred tons of people, and did technically topple the legitimate local government:

According to the works of the Iranian historian Rashid al-Din (1247–1318), the Mongols killed more than 1,300,000 people in Merv and more than 1,747,000 in Nishapur. The total population of Persia may have dropped from 2,500,000 to 250,000 as a result of mass extermination and famine.

Not to mention, they would have destroyed many cities, scholarly centers, etc. and thus hindered progress.
Meanwhile Americans genocided 99% of the Indians, treated them like animals, drove them from their homes, destroyed their culture and identity,
Most of that was due to diseases such as smallpox:

They had never experienced smallpox, measles or flu before, and the viruses tore through the continent, killing an estimated 90% of Native Americans.
enslaved blacks from Africa and it took them hundreds of years to even treat these races as human.
Barely any Whites owned slaves, my ancestors were poor:

southern-white-class-structure-1860-l.jpg

And by the way, the slave trade was started by Jews.
Meanwhile in only a few years after the mongol invasion they appointed local scholars and scientists to high ranks in their courts (such as Nasir al-Din al-Tusi). Because their intention was to control and govern, not racial cleansing and genocide.
Look at the British Raj, tons of Colonies in Africa, etc: Europeans made arrangements with local leaders, and even allowed for them to maintain autonomy though they couldn't interact with other foreign powers.

What about Spics?
Castizos and particularly economically well-off ones assimilate with whites quite well from what I've seen, but Mestizos and Indios are very anti-white.
Off course. It's as @Chudpreet said. Deathnics hate the fact that white men mog them, white women won't fuck them and that European history and culture is far superior to theirs. Niggers are the worst as they have neither history nor fuckable women. They wish to rob white men of everything. Ricemen ironically are the least bad since they have fuckable women and I think their hate is at least justified to some extent due to how much whites cuck and belittle them.

Nigs actually aren't the most white-hating group, believe it or not. It appears hispanics and Asians (on US racial census, that's a catch-all term for EAs, SEAs, and curries) are even more white-hating than niggers are. Nigs just kind of hate all non-nigs, they may hate whites a bit more than other non-nigs, but maybe not by that much. Heck, nigs hate nigs a fuckton too. Blacks commit 60% of all murders in America, but 90% of those murders are of their fellow blacks :lul:

Niggers may be the worst example of ethnic crab bucket mentality that exists. Even though curries put each other down over regional, linguistic, religious, etc. differences, they at least stick together for the most part in non-curry countries. Nigs don't do this, any nig that tries to get out of the "hood" or the "street nigga game" and try to actually make something out of his existence is derided as an "oreo" and a "wannabe-white". Kangz talk about muh black excellence all day but actively want to see their fellow kangz and kweenz fail 'cause das dat kultcha

Last edited:
Rather than schizo haplogroup stuff, a better debunk of Iranians' claims to TrOo ArYEaN descent would be to point out the fact that, similar to Kashmiris, the 30% Steppe component they carry is Middle-to-Late Bronze Age, meaning they're only about 20% Yamnaya, which is less than an Italian Joo yada, yada, yada

just hang out in any brown community irl or online for a few hours. other browns, especially the women, hate me for being brown.
The women may hate you just for being brown, but your fellow brown men probably hate on you for being Muslim or Pakistani, not for being brown. Curries are very prone to region/caste/religion-baiting to cope with their subhumanity. The only way for them to accept their position at the bottom of the racial hierarchy is to try and claim superiority over other types of curries so they can think to themselves, "hey, at least I'm not THAT guy, HAR HAR HAR HAR!!:feelstastyman:"

I have to admit that white people posses the highest potential out of all races, but honestly white normies, along with black ones, are some of the most unsufferable faggots i've ever met. Tbf, most humans regardless of ethnic background are useless subhumans, who merely consume extremely limited and valueble resources without providing anything of significance in return.
My views exactly :yes: I hate pretty much everyone, but brown ethnics especially