Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie trait:You listen to rap music

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
JFL at the incels here who still listen to rap music because only normies and foids listen to that nigger Tyrone shit, its so fucking stupidly overrated and no one even says anything about it which I mean I get it if you need music to prepare for a MMA match but come on, instead as an incel I listen to music like Welcome To The Jungle, death metal, Depeche Mode and Metallica because thats much superior to Tyrone rhyming shit but Lil Darkie may have an exception as a rapper.

JFL at the incels here who still listen to rap music because only normies and foids listen to that nigger Tyrone shit, its so fucking stupidly overrated and no one even says anything about it which I mean I get it if you need music to prepare for a MMA match but come on, instead as an incel I listen to music like Welcome To The Jungle, death metal, Depeche Mode and Metallica because thats much superior to Tyrone rhyming shit but Lil Darkie may have an exception as a rapper.
I don't listen to rap, but this thread is still wrong. Just let niggas enjoy music brudda.

>Lil Darkie may have an exception
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I listen to death metal and black metal, only exception is horrorcore

Last edited:
Only exceptions are Trap Metal, Ragecore and related subgenres

Last edited: