Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Peru classes troons as mentally ill

They will attempt regime change in Peru soon

Giga Zased
I have heard about this.

It's not based, unfortunately.

The health ministry said the decree was the only way Peru’s public health services could “guarantee full coverage of medical attention for mental health”.
This will benefit trannies. Even when they ''lose'', they win.

I have heard about this.

It's not based, unfortunately.

This will benefit trannies. Even when they ''lose'', they win.
Sorry i'm kinda stupid, what does this mean?

Sorry i'm kinda stupid, what does this mean?
It means the Peru government will indulge in their delusion. They just had to classify them as ''mentally ill'' for a technicality. But now trannies will get whatever hormoes and surgery they want with subsidized taxpayer money.

And the thing is, tranny activists in Peru are ABSOLUTELY FUMING. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM. :lul::lul: THEY SAY IT'S TRANSPHOBIC TO BE CALLED MENTALLY ILL. THEY GOT EVERYTHING THEY EVER WANTED, AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM

It means the Peru government will indulge in their delusion. They just had to classify them as ''mentally ill'' for a technicality. But now trannies will get whatever hormoes and surgery they want with subsidized taxpayer money.

And the thing is, tranny activists in Peru are ABSOLUTELY FUMING. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM. :lul::lul: THEY SAY IT'S TRANSPHOBIC TO BE CALLED MENTALLY ILL. THEY GOT EVERYTHING THEY EVER WANTED, AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM
Killthemall