Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my morning

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
. Woke up, got dressed in a black t-shirt, black trousers and black bandana and took the long way into town.

.I got a pack of cigarettes and a can of regular monster from a cornershop.

.This white whore mother who was with her bastard in his pram got in my way.
She apologized to me and moved, and I called her a dickhead, I made sure she heard me.

. Walked down this one area in town and I pass these 2 guys in workman vests.
One of them was an arab, he was glaring at me.
He probably thought I was "appropriating" his culture because I was wearing a black bandana on my head or some shit.

. Hung out and smoked with 4 local dossers in town, but the only one I was really familiar with was Phil, the other 3 were a half-niggrette and her white boyfriend and some other guy.
I bragged to Phil and the other guy about assaulting that 18 year old foid and the result of my court hearing on Thursday.

.After I finished with the dossers, I walked down a narrow street and I intentionally allowed my left arm to be knocked against this foid who was on her phone.
As my left arm bumped her, I looked back and saw she was shocked/surprised.

.I purchased a bottle of banana flavoured yazoo and a pot of strawberry cheesecake haagen daz from poundland.

.Withdrew £60 in £20 notes for my savings jar.

.On my way home, I walked pass this small shop, and another white whore mother left it with her young daughter.
She walked into my right arm and I nudged her back without looking at her, I heard her gasp as I did.

.Then I went back home.

Last edited:
. Woke up, got dressed in a black t-shirt, black trousers and black bandana and took the long way into town.

She apologized to me and moved, and I called her a dickhead, I made sure she heard me.

He probably thought I was "appropriating" his culture because I was wearing a black bandana on my head or some shit.

. Hung out and smoked with 4 local dossers in town, but the only one I was really familiar with was Phil, the other 3 were a half-niggrette and her white boyfriend and some other guy.
I bragged to Phil and the other guy about assaulting that 18 year old foid and the result of my court hearing on Thursday.

.After I finished with the dossers, I walked down a narrow street and I intentionally allowed my left arm to be knocked against this foid who was on her phone.

.I purchased a bottle of banana flavoured yazoo and a pot of strawberry cheesecake haagen daz from poundland.

.On my way home, I walked pass this small shop, and another white whore mother left it with her young daughter.
She walked into my right arm and I nudged her back without looking at her, I heard her gasp as I did.

.Then I went back home.
mogger morning. If I don't have to go anywhere, I stay in my bed until two o'clock in the afternoon. then I'll make myself a coffee. and go back to bed.

mogger thug nigga as fuck

.Then I went back home.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRwa1v3yFWg

.Then I went back home.
Based af, mogs my high inhibition

this niggas low inhib asf

mogger morning. If I don't have to go anywhere, I stay in my bed until two o'clock in the afternoon. then I'll make myself a coffee. and go back to bed.
Are you NEET

Holy based, i wish i had the balls to do this shit maybe one day

based man, don't let anyone walk over you

this morning i speedwalked to the mall and back, got food and monster the doctor and monster ultra zero, speedwalked back past all the normscum, now i'm eating and monstermaxxing at home with no shirt on like a real WHITOID that don't give a damn

more inspiration

based-lastgerman-gif-gif.1161974

Attachments

• based lastgerman gif.gif
    based lastgerman gif.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
Based as fuck i like your negativity

Based as fuck i like your negativity
I'm pretty damn evil.
I punched an 18 year old foid in her head on a march friday night and I'm not going to prison for it, even though I got busted.
I've stolen food and drinks from shops (and still occasionally do) and I've stolen £2 from a sleeping tramp 2 weeks ago.

Based. Already a better morning than me, mogs me. :yes: :feelshaha::feelsLSD:

Based. Already a better morning than me, mogs me. :yes: :feelshaha::feelsLSD:
Foids are not to be treated with respect, politeness or equality.
They should only be treated like the pathetic shit they all really are, it reminds them who's in charge here and who the superior people are.

Foids are not to be treated with respect, politeness or equality.
They should only be treated like the pathetic shit they all really are, it reminds them who's in charge here and who the superior people are.
Agreed. Unfortunately, I don't have big balls like you.

I'm pretty damn evil.
I punched an 18 year old foid in her head on a march friday night and I'm not going to prison for it, even though I got busted.
I've stolen food and drinks from shops (and still occasionally do) and I've stolen £2 from a sleeping tramp 2 weeks ago.
:feelskek:

Just don't fuck with me boy or I will snap your neck