Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Rayman Origins is a great game

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Probably the best 2D platformer of all time. Magnificent level design, addicting to one hundred percent, great music, amazing art style, extremely difficult and best of all has hot fairy waifus

240px HelenaHandbasket

If you haven't played this game you need to play it. It's on steam, most major consoles and has a very nice looking ps vita port.

View: https://youtu.be/PevoXzPJSJ4?si=L9YaLje-B1GZ9zCK

Don't bother with the sequel tho. It's complete shit.

Rayman 2 and 3 are still better (hell even M gave me so much entertainment in online pvp). Fuck Ubi for never making a real sequel.

Rayman 2 and 3 are still better (hell even M gave me so much entertainment in online pvp). Fuck Ubi for never making a real sequel.
I like Rayman 2 and 3 asthetic wise but the gameplay isn't that good.

Probably the best 2D platformer of all time. Magnificent level design, addicting to one hundred percent, great music, amazing art style, extremely difficult and best of all has hot fairy waifus

View attachment 1160030

If you haven't played this game you need to play it. It's on steam, most major consoles and has a very nice looking ps vita port.

View: https://youtu.be/PevoXzPJSJ4?si=L9YaLje-B1GZ9zCK

Don't bother with the sequel tho. It's complete shit.

Gonna pirate it. Was looking for a fun platformer.

I like Rayman 2 and 3 asthetic wise but the gameplay isn't that good.
it's just my nostalgia speaking most likely you are right but my brain still thinks they are better even if they aged horribly just like Rayman 1

it's just my nostalgia speaking most likely you are right but my brain still thinks they are better even if they aged horribly just like Rayman 1
Understandable.

Excellent taste, but god damn it costed 60 dollars at the time I think for 360

Excellent taste, but god damn it costed 60 dollars at the time I think for 360
No game is worth $60.
Any other fun platforms? I like platformers especially ones where you're climbing.
Eh, honestly can't think of many. Maybe the original Donkey Kong Country games but they haven't aged well in all ways.

I have this on 360 but I don't think I ever played it lol

I have this on 360 but I don't think I ever played it lol
You should give it a try. It's a good time. Very addicting. Especially when collecting all the lums.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back