Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Reddit comment perfectly explains the man vs bear PSYOP

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I agree it's a PSYOP designed to drive gender relations worse (for the average man).

I support it because we will need it to reach handmaid tale someday

Screenshot 20240505 112320

People are still going crazy over this ragebait:feelsseriously:

I am spending as few brain cells as possible on the subject

Me and the bear teaming up to show this whore what she deserves

progressivism is ruining this land

everything mainstream is a psyop

nothing new here

Says a lot about foids that they would rather die than be with us.

so like do you vote left so it pisses off conservatives more?
Whatever accelerates the situation the most. In fact if there was a president that support shaming men I'd vote for her

Whatever accelerates the situation the most. In fact if there was a president that support shaming men I'd vote for her
that sounds kinda backwards to me but ok ig

The idea is to make the situation so bad that the only solution is something extremely radical in the complete opposite direction.
No more middle of the road "compromises" where men always get fucked, I want total victory or nothing.
Personally I won't vote though, I'm of the opinion that any vote is just giving power to the system, especially as someone that lives in the U.S.
America is supposed to be a bastion for democracy so imagine how bad it looks when over half the country doesn't even bother to vote.

My point is that I would vote for whoever punches the hardest, regardless of which side he is from. I believe that the situation is so bad that accelerationism is the only way.

total victory
Endsieg ([ˈɛntziːk] ⓘ), a German term translating to "final victory," emerged prominently during World War II as a central concept within Nazi ideology. Coined by Nazi leaders, notably Adolf Hitler, it embodied the notion of an ultimate, decisive triumph for the Nazi regime. Propaganda and rhetoric utilized this term extensively to sustain morale, inspire followers, and maintain the perception of inevitable success, despite challenging circumstances and mounting losses.

The idea is to make the situation so bad that the only solution is something extremely radical in the complete opposite direction.
No more middle of the road "compromises" where men always get fucked, I want total victory or nothing.
Personally I won't vote though, I'm of the opinion that any vote is just giving power to the system, especially as someone that lives in the U.S.
America is supposed to be a bastion for democracy so imagine how bad it looks when over half the country doesn't even bother to vote.
ok i understand now
i hope men are still unsoyed enough to stand up and fight

Check the second comment. Still not acknowledging it's foids deteriorating the relationship. "Oh! They're just being hysterical." Notice how the poster twisted the man vs bear into men foids know vs strangers. Dumping all the blame on men still for being 'resentful'. I'm guessing you got it on some MRA sub.

Last edited:
Tbh, it doesnt matter, they arent choosing us, even if bears never existed.