Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels become aware of nigger worship in the West

that whole subreddit is so much cope its insane

Hopefully these Ricemen will come to see white men aren't their enemies and join forces to wage relentless war against Niggers and their Jew whipmasters.

that whole subreddit is so much cope its insane

If you constantly have to tell others "I'm a real man, I'm so masculine, I'm a true man, BRO" then you sound like a transgender. These people unironically have gender dysphoria.

lmao goddamn it doesn't help that the asian bros are so cucked beyond belief everytime you point this out

Jfl, white men made the game. This is just part of the continuous cucking.

Not even the first time this year
The rice even got cucked in the movie JFL it was brutal

I remember seeing the movie as a kid and I couldn't understand why the woman cucked her dead husband with the white guy

"Asian masculinity

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

ITS OVER noodlewhores are getting stretched out by BBC now jfl

"r/Asian masculinity" a masculine race would have no need for such a subreddit. Its existence alone proves asians are not masculine.

Imagine if one of them goes ER over this.

No one gives a shit about asian men in the west. Making a fuss over a videogame will only make them look more pathetic.

No one gives a shit about asian men in the west. Making a fuss over a videogame will only make them look more pathetic.
Nope. We must oppose globohomo at every turn.

Nope. We must oppose globohomo at every turn.
By all means you should try and make this game flop but making it about asian identity or racism won't help. Because nobody in the West cares about racism and emasculation of asian guys.

Rice humiliation never ends. This is extremely brutal tbh

Foids, trannies etc do the same so speaking out is good censorship only favours weak people.

Turbobased take; for now, we need to set aside differences.

@Biowaste Removal
Sometimes I wonder if you wignat peoples opinions on rices might be just a little bit different if rices weren't cucked and noodlewhores weren't so white-worshipping.

Just throwing that out there. East and Southeast Asians are the most submissive to whites out of any race in the entire world. So if they were a little less cucked you would probably hate them just as much

Just throwing that out there. East and Southeast Asians are the most submissive to whites out of any race in the entire world. So if they were a little less cucked you would probably hate them just as much
Nope. Central Asians aren't cucked and I still like them. Especially Mongols.

BBC will fuck Japanese foids in video game
Literally cuckold simulator video game