Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricordanza is hiding a child

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
@Ricordanza Let that boy come home

We have parents on here? :feelswhat:

never began for kidnappercels

@Despicablecel is my son :feelsokman:
But I'm not the biological father :feelscry:

My honest reaction

I have never seen Ricordanza (known JB enthusiast) and Drake (known JB enthusiast) in the same room together.
This is me right here

Just came here to say that if I ever have a kid he would definitly join this forum.

Imagine if you got permabanned by Master for this lol that'd be funny
Son, I have sexualised minors several times on this forum and haven't gotten a single warning, what makes you think I'll ever get banned?

Son, I have sexualised minors several times on this forum and haven't gotten a single warning, what makes you think I'll ever get banned?
Change of policies, some users such as @decembrist_kirillov got perma without a prior warning because of muh MINORRRSS, I remember I first visited this site in 2020 and the ped posts were DIABOLICAL, every other post was about """age""" with such detailed explanations, now all of sudden the mods have become saints and protectors of JB because (((they))) have become too sensitive of the "incel movement" recently

Change of policies, some users such as @decembrist_kirillov got perma without a prior warning because of muh MINORRRSS, I remember I first visited this site in 2020 and the ped posts were DIABOLICAL, every other post was about """age""" with such detailed explanations, now all of sudden the mods have become saints and protectors of JB because (((they))) have become too sensitive of the "incel movement" recently
I will continue posting jbs and you will keep crying about it