Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sanctioned-suicide has an onion link now....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I'm under the assumption that @Master owns that site, why doesn't .is have an onion link? Is @Master scared that sanctioned-suicide may get shutdown? if so why not make onion mirror throughout all the sites

That site doesn't make sense. How are there users with so many posts when the goal is literally to kill yourself lol. I hope it gets shut down.

I'm under the assumption that @Master owns that site, why doesn't .is have an onion link? Is @Master scared that sanctioned-suicide may get shutdown? if so why not make onion mirror throughout all the sites
UuH WEEE STANKE ONION PUSSAEEE HEEEAALL NAWWWW

anime-stink.gif

That site sucks. Nothing but foid attention whores. Hopefully it at least influenced a few to take themselves out.

From what ive heard Master doesnt own ss anymore

That site sucks. Nothing but foid attention whores. Hopefully it at least influenced a few to take themselves out.
I think that was the owner's goal kek, its already lead to a few dozen foid deaths at least. Rare based moment for master

How many sites does the Master own ?

Let the dead bury themselves in peace bro's

That site doesn't make sense. How are there users with so many posts when the goal is literally to kill yourself lol. I hope it gets shut down.
this :yes:

Agreed

I think that was the owner's goal kek, its already lead to a few dozen foid deaths at least. Rare based moment for master
And that's why the doxxing happened, meanwhile they don't give a shit about men who rope

Ironic how that place even has users in the first place.

They should all be dead

What’s an onion link?

Maybe some people need it but can't fathom why.

I don't need anyone's guidance or advice on what to do with my life. If I decide to end it then I will, forum seems like a larp.

Because suicide doesnt put you on a government watchlist. Being incel does

I copy and pasted all the recommended methods